2F4R dragrace videos

Tiba, are you allowed aerodynamic mods? Feel a bit silly
presuming to give suggestions :), but it looks like you
have a lot more chest area exposed than the other rider.

anything goes mijn vriend, i will take your suggestion in mind, the reason the other rider can tuck in almost behind the front cowl is that he has a lower seat height compared to my scooter, i will do some fairing mods in order to make it aerodynamically efficient.

i have been thinking of changing the fairings for a while now & this might be a good time to do it.

btw i'm not riding the scooter & he is starting to act like a prima donna, all this winning is getting into his head. :D

anything goes mijn vriend, i will take your suggestion in mind, the reason the other rider can tuck in almost behind the front cowl is that he has a lower seat height compared to my scooter, i will do some fairing mods in order to make it aerodynamically efficient.

i have been thinking of changing the fairings for a while now & this might be a good time to do it.

btw i'm not riding the scooter & he is starting to act like a prima donna, all this winning is getting into his head. :D

Dikke tuning vriend!
Just tell your driver that he's still ugly and small and he's only good for driving scoots :p

That should keep him down to earth ;)

Get some aerodynamics and some more powers and you will win

All the more incentive to grind him into the ground!

Here's some numbers.. not too shure about them though:
Say a bigger fairing makes you even 1kph faster on average..
I come up with a gain of 0.27m/sec. Multiply that by how
long the race is in seconds, should give you the distance
you gain by the end.

because there you sprint 400 meters, you'll probably have an extreme long gearing...

i wonder what's an average topspeed after those 400 meters :D

it's looking really damn fast!!

grtz ken

because there you sprint 400 meters, you'll probably have an extreme long gearing...

i wonder what's an average topspeed after those 400 meters :D

it's looking really damn fast!!

grtz ken

hello ken,

we use Malossi primary gear kit (17/40) with the stock secondary gears (12/36) to get a final gear ratio of 7.05:1.

as for topspeed we haven't measured it yet b'coz it has no speedometer but if we can get an opportunity to test with a real timing system with trap speed sensor i will post the results here.

Hello tiba,

which radiator was from? is that radiator fill on top tank w/ pressure cap? what kind pipe running ?

Hello tiba,

which radiator was from? is that radiator fill on top tank w/ pressure cap? what kind pipe running ?

radiator was bought from a motorcycle breaker shop, i don't know what bike it was from but it's an aluminum crossflow radiator, cap is on the left hand side (pressure type).

pipe is a XSH-DPR C30 replica, runs very well compared to our Yasuni C21 pipe, we are pretty happy with the results.

new race videos, check them out.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QueuaBLAmWs"]YouTube - clark Drag Race 10-28-07[/ame]
70cc class
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTqJM5k38eI"]YouTube - team overrev MHR70[/ame]
90cc class
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZrZ7XETKbc"]YouTube - team overrev MHR70[/ame]
]90cc class

i will upload more pics later there are 200 of them, more videos will soon follow as soon as it's uploaded.

pics of the scooters with the trophies.

dsc02534oo3.jpg

dsc02535ue1.jpg

dsc02536tp8.jpg

MHR Team 70cc Yamaha Jog

dsc02526yr6.jpg

dsc02531dn0.jpg

dsc02533su9.jpg

2Fast4Race 80cc dragscooter

congratulations
but why are you posting only the race that you won the race. how about the race that you were kicked by g-tech. i think that race happened in cavite.

congratulations
but why are you posting only the race that you won the race. how about the race that you were kicked by g-tech. i think that race happened in cavite.

i'd say he didn't "kick" our scooter, that is an overstatement, he won by the skin of his teeth; half a tire, if the track was longer i would have caught up with him & beat him by half a scooter. the track in cavite is only 320m & our scooter is geared for 400m, besides we had a reedvalve failure during our match up which was the reason why the scooter wasn't as strong as before.

DSC02520.jpg

here's the picture of our VL14 reedvalve, you can see a big chunk of the petal is missing which caused our scooter to crap out, parts failure like this is part of racing so i just blame it on bad luck i guess.

the next time we meet the results will be different, that i promise you.

Last edited:
Jesus Fucking Christ. That thing just can't stop going faster man ! It just go's and go's and go's ! Damn that thing's fast...

Pfew , I'd get some aerodynamics , maybe 2Fast4Race Manifold , bigger carb like you said and go !

And congratulations too !

OMG , what happend to the reedvalve ? :eek: Cylinder wrecked ? Anything else wrecked ?

Good luck ! ;)

Jesus Fucking Christ. That thing just can't stop going faster man ! It just go's and go's and go's ! Damn that thing's fast...

Pfew , I'd get some aerodynamics , maybe 2Fast4Race Manifold , bigger carb like you said and go !

And congratulations too !

OMG , what happend to the reedvalve ? :eek: Cylinder wrecked ? Anything else wrecked ?

Good luck ! ;)

If you remove the divider from the reed cage ("tuning"), the carbone plates have an extremly short life (+the VL14 deoesn't have reed stops)! I think tiba forgot to replace the reeds after a race, that's why it's broke off! :p

Ah I see. Or , he didn't forget... He did that with a reason so the valves can open as far as the pressure lets them. So , if you give the valves a maximum opening place ( with the reed ) , you could lose power ?

Just a thought. :p

If you remove the divider from the reed cage ("tuning"), the carbone plates have an extremly short life (+the VL14 deoesn't have reed stops)! I think tiba forgot to replace the reeds after a race, that's why it's broke off! :p

If you use orginal malossi reeds they won`t brake:)

Back