12" Dunlop TT91GP

EMD

I'm trying to find out what sizes I need for my 12" Runner wheels. And i've seen pictures of this guy:

177-1144934831.jpg

Racing with them in the SBO Yasuni Open 70 Cup. So I was wondering if any of you guys know what dimensions he' is running on his NRG with Runner wheels?

Or do you guys know if he's on this forum or something like that? Since I would really like to get a hold of him.

Advertisement - register to remove this

the are 12 inch Dunlop TT's in 100/90/12 and 120/80/12

some people use 100/90/12 both front and rear , some use 100/90/12 front and 120/80/12 at the rear...

melf #50 said:
the are 12 inch Dunlop TT's in 100/90/12 and 120/80/12

some people use 100/90/12 both front and rear , some use 100/90/12 front and 120/80/12 at the rear...

That narrow?
BTW. Where can you possibly buy them?
I have mounted Benelli rims on my SR for the wery same reason, but are unable to find a place that sells them.

They aren't that hard to get here, but I don't think any online shops would have them...

Scootparts got the 120/80, but ordering could like take weeks...

Last edited:
melf #50 said:
but any Dunlop dealer is able to buy them ..

In teori yes. But it is allso a question if they WANT to sell them.
The market for them here in Denmark are quite small.

Indeed, ordering 2 tires could not be profitable....
And if thats the one time in years that someone wants those 12inch dunlops... "no we`re sorry"

Tinne said:
Indeed, ordering 2 tires could not be profitable....
And if thats the one time in years that someone wants those 12inch dunlops... "no we`re sorry"

if the dealer can make some money out of it why would he not sell those tyres?

there are enough connections for tyres , you just have to find them ;)

but there are more then enough dealers who will sell these tyres...

Tinne: I've asked the Danish importer of Dunlop tires, and it seems like he does'nt want to get theme home. I even asked how many sets of tires I had to buy just to get them - But no answer was given for that.
Also one of the best shops in DK have tried to get them, but it seems like being impossible.

/Swobber

Swobber said:
Tinne: I've asked the Danish importer of Dunlop tires, and it seems like he does'nt want to get theme home. I even asked how many sets of tires I had to buy just to get them - But no answer was given for that.
Also one of the best shops in DK have tried to get them, but it seems like being impossible.

/Swobber

all I know is that there are some company's wich make tyres who are making it very hard te get tyres , but these tt's are even harder to get ,it's just a matter of time , in Holland they have been delivered to several persons ,so there is a way to get them....

the biggest problem is that there are just a few people who use this tire in 12 inch so the have to make some tyres for just a few.., the 10inch version is much more used so there are more in stock..

Back