aerox 70cc

aeroxteo

hey. i bought a yamaha aerox 2011 version. i have a budget of 1400$ and am looking for advice on the best parts to increase the performance. i am lost in the jungle of choices and i have no practical expirience on what parts work optimal w eachother. i currently installed a new pulley and a new belf but the previous owner installed the 70cc kit witch by the performance im not even sure is on i havent checked yet. so if anyone knows or did a simular build please tell me what u did

Advertisement - register to remove this

There are lots of options, it all depends on what you want from the scooter. Will it be for everyday use, are you going to use it on the street, and how much? What kind of top speed do you want. Etc

Also its important that you tell us as much as you can about the scooter. Otherwise people cant really help you.

So can you give me a full part list, of everything that is on the scooter right now. And the amount of kms it has run. And your wishes for what you want to do with the scooter, along with the experience you have. Are you comfortable changing the cylinder and crankshaft yourself, or would you need to go to a shop.

hello. i just want overall better performance i dont rly care about the fuel comsumption but i want legal mods. and i am looking for better acceleration and top speed. my aerox is a 2011 model with 8k kilometers but i rly think they knocked down km im estimating 25k. i have a 70cc i dont know witch one and im not even sure if its on cuz its underperforming so much (i think the carb is responsible) before it ran at about 85kmh not it hardly gets 80. i also have 3.6 rollers and a new belt a pulley and a variator (all mallosi) (those are the mods i installed). i really think i should put on a gear up kit. i think i should maybe put on a 50cc racing kit so its legal but it can be a 70cc(preferably 50cc). i have expirience with basic stuff but my neighbour was a racer with aeroxes and can install anything for me tbh. i just want a better acceleration and a top speed of around 95-100

hello. i just want overall better performance i dont rly care about the fuel comsumption but i want legal mods. and i am looking for better acceleration and top speed. my aerox is a 2011 model with 8k kilometers but i rly think they knocked down km im estimating 25k. i have a 70cc i dont know witch one and im not even sure if its on cuz its underperforming so much (i think the carb is responsible) before it ran at about 85kmh not it hardly gets 80. i also have 3.6 rollers and a new belt a pulley and a variator (all mallosi) (those are the mods i installed). i really think i should put on a gear up kit. i think i should maybe put on a 50cc racing kit so its legal but it can be a 70cc(preferably 50cc). i have expirience with basic stuff but my neighbour was a racer with aeroxes and can install anything for me tbh. i just want a better acceleration and a top speed of around 95-100
U cant get a top speed of 95-100 with a 50cc kit.

Anything above 45km/h is illegal.

yes i know but ill just drive 45kmh when in city
i dont care about the legality of parts i realised
It doesn't matter if u drive 45km/h in the city.

If u come in the city at all you cant really have a fast scooter.

They will test it and give you a huge fine, plus make sure you cant drive that bike until its legal again.
Post automatically merged:

It doesn't matter if u drive 45km/h in the city.

If u come in the city at all you cant really have a fast scooter.

They will test it and give you a huge fine, plus make sure you cant drive that bike until its legal again.
The fastest "undercover" setup i can recommend is a dr70 cilinder with a sito plus exhaust.

To go faster you will need a "terugloop" exhaust. But u cant drive that anywhere the police come, because as soon as they see it they will come after you.
Post automatically merged:

3,6g is too light btw, for almost all setups. You can try experimenting with weights.

Last edited:
Back