Yamaha Aerox 70cc project

emruli

Hello,

Currently i have a project 70cc with yamaha aerox 2013.
Here are the specs:
S6 Streetrace 70cc
S6 HPC 10mm
RMS SKF bearing and seal
Leovince TT (no restrictors, going to buy Yasuni R)
Dellorto 17.5mm - 88Main, 32 Pilot
Polini double layer filter
Polini belt 16,8mm
Polini 3G EVO
Malossi multivar 2000 (6G rollers)
Derestricted manifold
Malossi reed pedals
Red contra spring
RMS clutch bell

Okay, that were the specs... Soo basicaly yesterday i did a first run and it went good(it started normal). I warmed it up and wanted to test it on my driveway, but the configuration is sh*t, the roller weight are too much (will put 5g or 4.5g), and the problem i am having is that it doesnt pull, because i have to open the throttle full to get enought RPM to start driving, once its moving, its fast as hell. what could be because when i open the throttle too fast it bogs and dies (bad fuel/air ratio) and as i said it doesnt pull. On the clutch i did not move the springs any way, just kept it. Today i was going to adjust the pilot jet screw (air/fuel ratio) soo that bike doesnt die, but still would have the throttle problem.

What is your opinion on what should i do? Thanks if anyone knows what to do.

Advertisement - register to remove this

The red contra spring is way to strong. Try white or yellow. And if you want to use the full potentional, get a yasuni City 16. The Yasuni R is great anyway, but the city c16 will give you that extra 1hp.

The red contra spring is way to strong. Try white or yellow. And if you want to use the full potentional, get a yasuni City 16. The Yasuni R is great anyway, but the city c16 will give you that extra 1hp.
okay, yeah sure, i have i think white spring and will change it. also will lower the weights on the vario. I would get city 16 but its bout 285EUR, but i can get yasuni R for 140EUR and it will be a daily driver and im not worried about that 1HP for 150eur, thanks

Definitely pick the Yasuni R.

Lets us know how adjusments work out.
hello, soo today i put 84main and it run better but then i put 80main and it was better than 84. and with 84 the gas throttle was better response but not perfect. Also my idle screw has to be screwes to the max for the scooter to idle and not die. Will try to lower the jet and play around

Tried a softer contra?
good morning, i played alot yesterday. I got the main jet to the 75 and set the idle and pilot screw to almost perfect and i did put the softer contra and its much better. Its still runing a little bit rich but i think i will leave it on that jet because maybe i will drill a 21mm hole in my airbox to get the extra air needed and to correct the mixture.

Back