Aerox MHR 70cc

Blueninja

Heey :D. I'm thinking about buying i have an aerox and im thinking about an Malossi MHR 70cc. and maybe a Yasuni c21. and the other stuff im not really sure what i shall have :-/ help please. :)

Thanks.

Advertisement - register to remove this

get the scooter you like most bcoz you'll be the one riding it, after that's over tell us what you will use the scooter for then we can talk about parts later.

Lol Drive for fun :D.. and maybe some mini races :p. not like scooter-attack week end .. because i cant travel there :( but some fun and ye.

If its for fun, I would suggest a sport - midrace kit. Unless you have several thousand euros to spend on parts, (remembering the spares for a highend bike) then i would stick to a midrace as its far more reliable for road use. Rebuilds will be often (depending on how competent you are with mechanical aspects) you can do these yourself if you have the time / knowledge.

As Tiba mentioned, What its going to be used for, Are you confident with mechanics and have knowledge of 2t's? Then we can sort out a nice list of parts !

:D

yes, is it mostly going to be used for the street with some occasional racing in mind? or you want a really powerful racing engine to use occasionally on the street?

okay. you guys are right, its stupid to use so much monney on street driving :p could yoy tell me a good kit for streets , maybe a stage6 streetrace. or i want a faster one then that one xD :)

What type of street riding will you be doing, everyday use or from time to time racing? How much knowledge of 2t's do you have?

If you know a fair amount and want nice power, I would suggest a MK sp2 / Stage6 racing / Malossi rep etc... All good cylinders for street but again, they will need looking after and checking regularly to ensure they are in good health. You will go through consumables very quick too, like oils, petrol, belts and rollers !

On the other hand, you could go for a cast iron kit which are reliable as clockwork and go on forever if looked after correctly. I used to have a zip (ac) which I only put an untuned hebo sports kit, stock 17.5 carb, polini speedcontrol, mk racing clutch and set up the transmission well, and that would powerwheelie with ease, really fun to ride on the streets !

Just to give you an idea of how a sports kit can be when tuned correctly, and yes, they can be pretty fast !

Let us know how often your going to be using it and if your building yourself then we can help you a little more :)

I'll use it every time i need to get some where.. so every day i guess.. but i really want a fast Scooter. so hmm.. maybe get 2 scooters. lol. but no moneey :-/ dont know....... what i shall do xD

if you want a fast reliable race cylinder you can use on the street from time to time get the Polini Evo2 & a Roost track pipe (MK Prorace is also an excellent alternative), this kit will not require tuning of the ports unlike the mid race kits when you get tired of them. the exhaust port layout of the Evo2 is a lot easier on the rings & pistons so it will last longer if you use high quality 2T oil.

so here's the list of what i would do if i were to build a scoot for you;

Polini Evo2 LC kit
Polini Evo2 crankshaft or Malossi RHQ crankshaft
Roost track pipe or MK Prorace
VForce3 reedvalves
Dellorto PHBG21 carb
Polini Evo SS9 vario kit or Malossi MHR Multivar 2005/2008
Malossi or Polini 128mm rear pulley
Malossi X-Kevlar belt
Malossi Delta Clutch
Malossi Wing bell
Polini 15/42 secondary or Malossi 13/44 primary gear kit

do some mild carter tuning or have a pro do it for you & i'll guarantee you this will put a big smile on your face, relaibility is just as important as power, no use for a very powerful engine if it doesn't last the distance. btw put on a bigger radiator just for good measure.

^^ Nice choice of kit Tiba, Unfortunately I can not comment on the reliability of these cylinders, as I have never tested one myself, but In all the time of scootertuning, I have never heard a bad word about these cylinders ! Reliability seems to be second to none.

Just remeber to always use the best 2t oil you can afford , A747, motul 800, shell advance racing x etc...:)

"Look after your engine, And your engine will look after you"

^^ Nice choice of kit Tiba, Unfortunately I can not comment on the reliability of these cylinders, as I have never tested one myself, but In all the time of scootertuning, I have never heard a bad word about these cylinders ! Reliability seems to be second to none.

Just remeber to always use the best 2t oil you can afford , A747, motul 800, shell advance racing x etc...:)

"Look after your engine, And your engine will look after you"

thanks man, i have had tuned a few Polini Evo kitted scooters & after a couple years i still don't hear any problems regarding reliability of these cylinders, the quality of the casting & plating is the best IMO, the ports are of the same heights, not one is off the mark unlike some of the Malossi cylinders i have come across.

for the oil i recommend Motul 800 or Kart Racing GP, stay away from Castrol A747 if you know what's good for you.

Your not a fan of the A747 then ?

yes, i used that only once when i ran out of Motul 800, i will never go back to that stuff again, i find that oil builds up varnish & carbon quicker than any other oil i tried, in fact my friend who used that on his MHR50 dragscooter years ago had his auxiliary exhaust ports blocked with carbon, i also noticed a higher rate of wear compared to Motul Kart GP.

over here anybody who has tried Motul Kart oil has sworn they'll never go back to Castrol A747, Castrol oils are very overrated.

STAGE6 HPC CRANKSHAFT

STAGE6 RACING 70CC

RACING CARBURETTOR STAGE6 R/T PWK 24MM

Stage6 Double Layer Racing Air filter black

REED VALVE STAGE6 NBR

Yasuni not really sure. if it will be the C16 or C20 :-/

and some more parts. styling and stuff :)

if you want a fast reliable race cylinder you can use on the street from time to time get the Polini Evo2 & a Roost track pipe (MK Prorace is also an excellent alternative), this kit will not require tuning of the ports unlike the mid race kits when you get tired of them. the exhaust port layout of the Evo2 is a lot easier on the rings & pistons so it will last longer if you use high quality 2T oil.

so here's the list of what i would do if i were to build a scoot for you;

Polini Evo2 LC kit
Polini Evo2 crankshaft or Malossi RHQ crankshaft
Roost track pipe or MK Prorace
VForce3 reedvalves
Dellorto PHBG21 carb
Polini Evo SS9 vario kit or Malossi MHR Multivar 2005/2008
Malossi or Polini 128mm rear pulley
Malossi X-Kevlar belt
Malossi Delta Clutch
Malossi Wing bell
Polini 15/42 secondary or Malossi 13/44 primary gear kit

do some mild carter tuning or have a pro do it for you & i'll guarantee you this will put a big smile on your face, relaibility is just as important as power, no use for a very powerful engine if it doesn't last the distance. btw put on a bigger radiator just for good measure.
how about the ignition system, what do you recommend?;)

Beat me to it again Tiba ;)

PVL over any ignition to me..Im not to fond of the malossi ones, but of course, that is a personal choice and preference :)

Polini EVO still needs work Tiba, where you been?

Hey tiba,

Are you going to help me tune my scoot or what, I'm going at it without you and I've had some questions. Help a brother out.

picture.php

Last edited:
MHR-Rep
C16
Mallossi 21mm carb with E13 filter
Polini speedcontrol
Polini 2g clutch
Mallossi RHQ Crank
Malossi 13/44 Gear up - Primary
Mallossi X-Kevlar belt
V Force Reeds.

Very good set-up and very powerful when set up correctly. My friend has the exact set-up and his bike is veryy fast. perfect for everyday use.

Back