Super Aerox Tune, whitout 70cc?

KOFF

Hello. I have a Aerox whit Gianelli Pro Sport6 and a multi variator whit 5g weights. and i am woundering how i am supposed to get better accelration, it is allready good, but i want better :) maybe a new DellOrto 17,5mm and a new red Sponge will due? i dont wanna buy a 70cc. :(

do u have any idea? send me it.

Advertisement - register to remove this

buy a better exhaust like :

Yasuni R
Bidalot S2
Gianelli Shot

get yourself a bigger carburator like a

17,5mm Dell Orto

and make sure it works wel :)

dont buy a red Sponge, it only makes more sound, but it doesnt let you go faster.....

but, my friend says that the moped will go much cleaner whit red sponge. I dont feel like buy a new carburator, so i'll keep the old one. and i dont wanna buy a new cylinder as well. but, is there a better way to tune my aerox? i have Pro Sport, and i want a better exhaus system, for the original cylinder. is there an option for me? or maybe Pro Sport is the best Exhaus system right now?

Do you not want to buy a 70cc cylinder because of cost or because you want to keep the bike 50cc? IF its just because you want to keep it at 50cc then buy a 50cc kit from polini, they have some that put allot of power out.
Is your aerox water cooled? Polini's 50cc cast iron cyl for water colled aerox claims 7hp. and their evolution water cooled 50cc bore puts out 13.7 hp, and you will still be 50cc.
If you really want to make you bike "tuned" up your gonna have to spend money somewhere. You can probably be fine with your stock carb, but you gonna have to spend money on either an exhaust or a cylinder. The exhaust will cost as much as some cylinders so you have to decide which one you really want.

I would not recommend a 70 kit to someone with so little experience. And btw a pro sport is not a very good exhaust...

Back