hy
i have this kit
mhr team tuned
hebo welle
mikuni vm 20
malossi over-range
malossi delta clutch
and so on
but wich exhaust is the rigth i want buy the mhr team exhaust but on minarelli i hve heard is a c20 more powerfull is this right??
please help me

marc

Advertisement - register to remove this

hmmm i see u are german , i think u mean the speed and not the team ... if so the c 20 would be nice , perhaps kundo f 1 ... whatever

don't you think your carburation is too small ???

who tuned your "team" ??

nope ...but germans listen too much to scooter attack and tune scoot ...

i think i know you from the ts forum , right ?

c20 of course because the malossi exhaust dont take much rpm's on mina ...

when you buy a c 20 , get the yasuni version . its proven that the bidalot is worse

Some people of this Forum have indeed tested the Malossi MHR team2000/speed2000 exhaust on Minarelli. And it is indeed proven that the MHR exhaust doesn't likes high rpm-values (I thought above 13k rpm)

yasuni Carrera 20 is a better choice for you.

dont use a ibea because that is in . they are hard to "abstimmen" and not good if you are not experienced.

mikuni is nice , a friend of mine has one ... perhaps the keihin 28 is also an option for you

for the kundo exhaust use the search and look for kundo f 1

yes ... it makes more rpm's perhaps too much for you . if your set up is like i think it is the 28 mm wont be too big

please answer my question : who tuned your cilinder ?

a tuning shop in my city tune my cylinder
the shop has also a zip sp wth mhr speed, f12 with pro race, f10 with evo

why do the exhaust too much rpm for me ??

kannst du deutsch
des kann ich besser wie englisch :)

buub hij bedoelt denk ik een malagutie warrior ?!

mja whatever....

name that shop ... we want details ... as long as nobody called mathis tuned it , its not bad hehehe ... no offence

i think the exhaust could need too much rpm's to perform good ,look at the printouts from the dyno ...

the same in german :

ich denke das der pott einfach zu viele drehzahlen braucht um gut zu funktionieren . ich weiss nicht wie die zeiten deines zylis sind, aber der kundo brauchte schon extreeeem viel ... deswegen . nachher is das so wie n carrea 20 auf o-zyli ... know what i mean?

http://scooter.zeonhost.com/vbportals/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17284&highlight=kundo

hier ma die zeiten
auslass: 195°
einlass: 129°
verdichtung: 1:15,8
zu der drehzahl kann cih noch nix sagen
für was für zeiten wäre der kundo ??
und is der kundo f1 der kundo rieju first ?
welcher von den 2 is besser?

gruss marc

ps: der tuner heisst kiesler racingshop is bei stuttgartis ein kleiner shop der des tunen neben her macht
vieleicht kennst du ja vom scooter attack treffen den blauen zip sp mit mhr team der die 120er und 180er klasse gewonnen hat !?

hmmm pleas talk english so that the others can understand you to .

hmmm i think the timing is ok.

both the kundo's are the same i think ....

Back