wing bell
malossi innenrotor
c20 in a few days krd f1
hebo crankshaft
mhr ass
mhr membranblock

wich carburator is better ?

Advertisement - register to remove this

i would say an 24 hhc, that one is better for the high rpm's, but it's not verry usefull, because u must adjust it allmost every day!

If i was U, Ishould take an 30mm ibea, that is a better one than the 24 hhc and your cillinder shall love it ;)

greets from Karel.

HHC...isn't that a carburator from a go kart?
Kart carbs are very tricky to 'get right'

I know from the mikuni that they make nice carbs...
I suggest you to take a mikuni, because they are easier to 'get right' (they work with sprinklers and kart carbs don't)

oh i have a second question
wich exhasut is on mina mhr speed more powerfull
bidalot c20
yasuni c20
mhr speed
krd f1
an friend says to me the krd f1 is not so good
he says vtm pipe is better but were i can buy this exhaust ?

VTM is not availble. There are only a few made of which are all sold.

KRD was tested by Alexander of this forum and scored 19hp with it.
Yasuni C20 is also a superd exhaust , de BIdalot version is to be sad a bit slower.
And the Speed pipe as you cal it ( Dutch name is Team) is the worst pipe from the list. It is a nice exhaust on a normal 70cc cilinder. Max RPM range is 12,500 rpm

but not on a speed cilinder wich has been tuned.
Because the Hebo Racing 2 is not that well on a minarelli engine

I have no experience with de Kundo so my first choice will be de Yasuni C20

I can lay it out pretty simpel for you:

First of al a carb doest have any power :)

Karting carbs are nice to have but a hell to adjust and get richt. If this is done correct you need to make adjustments to it (normally because it sits on a 125cc kart).

Second is you need to make a manifold and vacuum channel to even make it work properly.

The normal mikuni is much more easy to get right and is also a very good one. It is not as powerfull as a karting carb but much more easy in use.

The Bhp you will get with a normal carb may be a bit lower than a karting carb. But the time you need to make a karting carb function make the normal one more desireable.

Back