where does the side stand go on an Aerox

aeroxage

where does the side stand go on an Aerox, where do you mount it?.
I just got a TNT side stand for my Aerox, and it looks chunky, will it stick out to far and scrape the road when you lean over on corners?

Advertisement - register to remove this

on the left side of your frame, there is a bracket welded on especially for a sidestand, you need to mound it there, and cut a hole in your "underbody". and if you make a good corner, you will here some scraping yes ;)

on the left side of your frame, there is a bracket welded on especially for a sidestand, you need to mound it there, and cut a hole in your "underbody". and if you make a good corner, you will here some scraping yes ;)

Thanks for answering this Petrik,
do you think worth putting it on, or would you leave it off and keep the center stand.
I've scrap the center stand a few time thats why i got this, which is better?

where does the side stand go on an Aerox, where do you mount it?.
I just got a TNT side stand for my Aerox, and it looks chunky, will it stick out to far and scrape the road when you lean over on corners?

Try it and see, Only you can be the judge of your likes and dislikes. frank

Try it and see, Only you can be the judge of your likes and dislikes. frank

Frank if i didn't have to cut a hole in the plastic i would have justed tried it, but since i do, i thought i would ask others what they think.
Thanks anyway.

Frank if i didn't have to cut a hole in the plastic i would have justed tried it, but since i do, i thought i would ask others what they think.
Thanks anyway.

Can you remove the plastic temporarily on the Aerox for trial to see if you like it?
frankl

Back