Whats up my name is timmy and i have a 2003 sr 50 ditech

srtimmy

Hi my name is timmy srtimmy and i have a 2003 sr 50 ditech and i am from dearborn heights mi usa and i have been scootering for seven years and when i got the sr 50 ditech this thing was faster then my old elite i have been watching youtube videos and i got to say wow i couldn't post pics of my sr on this site but i will tell you its got unquie all over it not the euro style but my own style i hope that you guys will expect me as a member thanks.

srtimmy

Advertisement - register to remove this

Hello Timmy!

Welcome to this forum. You can post pictures by using the IMG code or the IR code (resize).

The IMG code looks like link [/ img] Without out the spaces
The IR code looks like [IR] link [/ IR] Also without the spaces

SR Ditech is a nice scooter.

Thanks for the warm welcome i couldn't find the img image beacuse it said on my posting rules that you can't post photos of my scoot but my scoot is american hot rod style combined with some sportbike details but big b nrg i guess you have a nrg what year is it and what color is it but yep i put in almost over a grand in my scoot and boy i got more plans for it i love my sr its the best scoot you can get in the us for a 50cc.

Thanks for the warm welcome i couldn't find the img image beacuse it said on my posting rules that you can't post photos of my scoot but my scoot is american hot rod style combined with some sportbike details but big b nrg i guess you have a nrg what year is it and what color is it but yep i put in almost over a grand in my scoot and boy i got more plans for it i love my sr its the best scoot you can get in the us for a 50cc.

You cannot upload files here. You can upload at www.tinypic.com and post between the IMG or IR code.

My NRG is a dragscooter. So right now it's in parts right now and it's being rebuild for next season.

Ok i got my scoot on this website called dragon custom http://www.dragoncustom.com and you click on to custom rides and you click on customer rides and my bike will be there under timothy peters and you will find something intresting about my scoot in one of the photos and what also i got is neon on my scoot and a pionner am fm cd radio a very expesive one not a touch screen but a normal radio with a video screen but it wouldnt be there but its under my seat and the neon is hidden in the bellypan of my scoot but agian it wouldnt be there but its a very nice scoot! enjoy

Nice scoot, but that airintake, damn :D

It's not a 4 stroke engine :p

Nope it ain't a 4 stroke its a two stroke mean machine. The story of the air intake was that i was looking for a air intake but the dragon custom air intake interest me because of the chrome and the tuner pipe design. But when i tested it it made a interesting noise like a turbo noise a little turbo noise to me with no person on it and i said damn now i just got to take the variator restrictor off in the spring and the 7g rollers and the contra spring from malossi the yellow one and man it should be a mean scoot.

Last edited:
Back