POLINI EVO 2 YASUNIC21 NRG WONT MOVE

SYK3S

hi guys i have a fully setup nrg mc3 liquid cooled stage 6 crank flowed cases ported polini evo 2 21 mm PHBG carb and a yasuni C21 the bike starts & runs fine im having trouble with transmission setup i have secondary malossi gearup torque driver polini variator polini kevlar belt i have tried every clutch spring & contra spring & roller setup imaginable i have pulled ma hair out literally lol problem is the bike will rev but move along at 2 mph and after like bout 20 seconds whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa it flies like a bat out of hell so far i have tried malossi blue contrast spring %106 malossi purple contrast 82% i have tried this with a standard clutch with polini blue springs strongest and also a stage 6 clutch with red springs with the adjuster at its tightest!! i tried 3 gr rollers very revy and kind of work have tried 4.7 gr rollers its kinda yes and no im using a 95 main jet in the phbg 21 mm please if somebody has a similiar setup please give me a insight as to what clutch roller setup and jet your using i know im on the right track and im slowly getting there but its becoming a pain in the ass now any help is greatly apreciated guys
S Y K 3 S:)

Advertisement - register to remove this

If 3 gram rollers were about right, try 3.5 gram-ish...
Did it gain any top speed with 3 gram rollers or just revved like nuts and moved slowly?

And Polini Evo probably wants some ignition retarding.
EDIT: Or as said below it may need advancing.

Last edited:
Check out my member profile, and then RoxxTV on you tube. Also search my previous posts, and the replies i received. They will get you going in the right direction. Your setup is almost just like mine, barring the Yasuni.

My EVO likes ignition ADVANCE, but thats my Evo

is the belt sitting on the very edge of the torque driver ?? sounds a little like the bike taking off in the wrong gear meaning the belt is not at the very edge?????

Back