Hi,

hi people, I to you times mine scooter wanted to present, I hopes

I is now not in the wrong forum, I can unfortunately no Dutch,

does not answer please if it goes only into English, thanks

Yours sincerely XzipRacerX

Picture 1

Picture 2

Advertisement - register to remove this

Looks like you still have a lot work on that zip. Can you tell us some specs of the engine and what you're planning to do with it.

hehe wel grappig ding
url]

Here I am still in the change action, bugspoiler from glass fiber fabric, polyester resin, newspapers, fiber screeding compound, 2 % BPO hardener. Side parts cut off, Unterboden also from glass fiber fabric, polyester resin, newspapers, fiber screeding compound, 2 % BPO hardener, wire, screen, tape. New helmet subject was built for taillight, turn signal also from the same Matterialien, and version was completely settled. Chassis had to be geflext again much. It is still Unlakiert, it must to be still primed, new covering, Dna taillight is be seen, is however inside thereby nothing full screeding compound becomes maskinged with tape. New Venturis Doppler Luffi drauf, engine mount is was polished, anodized Kickstarter is to be seen, anodized Varioschrauben, high putting set (Variomatik case) sees one, Gilera Ice shield mounting plate, Metzler 140/60-13ner rear tire, Mikuni carburetor was polished, starter lock course lease ELT, new one of grasps, which are however maskinged with tape, new fusraster from glass fiber made, Top performance drive belt, new transmission oil, HQ camp, new crankshaft, sealed, chrome foil for the Unterboden is completely again bought, already comes however only to the color drauf. If I new photos have place I it equal on-line ones. With questions simply box postet into the Message.

it look's very nice :rolleyes:
it think you've put a whole lot of work in it.
LOL

Is it gonna be a project, or have u already finished it?

I don't know where you from, but here in holland scooters look very different when they are finished j/k ;)

Show us some pics when youre ready.

I m come from Munich (germany), my projekt is finish in 8 weeks.

i go to the Scooter Weekend in germany 2003

Back