New TCR kits on the way...

Hi to all!

Just here to show you the one photo from the next model TCR kits.
This is a pre-batch version. The final one will be gold head.

Here is the photo...more photos will be shown when I can upload them.

Hope you like it as much as I do. Many thanks to Team Cristofolini and their main dealer that's one of the best persons in the scooter business.

p82309741it9.th.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

The changes are on the cillinder head that is now CNC made, better tranfer finish (much better than first TCR kits) and shft big nut at variator side to Minarelli cranks. No smooth shaft but that's solvable. The crank was revised also in the weights, only one weight 180º below big end. It stays the usual 80cc.

maybe one day cristofolini can make something for the 100cc minarelli block like a 125cc real racing kit or even something for the piaggio 125/180, something that is better then the malossi or polini 172 and 176 kits.

DAMN RIGHT

maybe one day cristofolini can make something for the 100cc minarelli block like a 125cc real racing kit or even something for the piaggio 125/180, something that is better then the malossi or polini 172 and 176 kits.

I will be the most happiest GUY if there is a HIGH END RaCING PARTS for Minarellli that will be a 125cc!

i highly doubt it unless there is a huge demand for it & not many of us can afford one off custom kits for racing.

tiba i'm not talking about 1 offs, i'm talking about factory made kits just like the 80cc's but for the bigger engines. since they are bigger there should be a lot more power available if something was made.

Joell 's frame did a 6.5 this weekend with the old tcr kit :D
This was with the dutch starting system!

Enough potential if the changes on the kit work possitive!

Those are the pictures I received last july.
There are just 41, 32 now.
Those golden heads will be plated this september but on SA the photo is in plain aluminium like mine. Maybe they gone back with the gold idea.

hi people

i have been reading about this TCR new cylinder and for the piaggio block the conrod is 90mm, and the new cylinder heads have got fins on the side to help keep the cylinder cool

and also the water gackets are know bigger on the Minarelli cylinder. To the old type

i did notic one thing with there casting, it is on a piaggio cylinder i have made a ring around it

foto-291.gif

the water gacket shape is not the same as the others (MUCH SMALLER THEN WHAT IT IS MENT TO BE)

if you get that cylinder you are very unlucky :(

Back