TCR Kit

dmann

Looking at going with the TCR kit with the 85mm rod and the 45mm crank.

Have any of you had experience with this? How does it compare to the 2 fast or the MHR Big Bore.

I notice that the TCR inner head doesnt cover the entire water jacket like the other 2 do. Would this effect the cooling?

thanks

Advertisement - register to remove this

Looking at going with the TCR kit with the 85mm rod and the 45mm crank.

Have any of you had experience with this? How does it compare to the 2 fast or the MHR Big Bore.

I notice that the TCR inner head doesnt cover the entire water jacket like the other 2 do. Would this effect the cooling?

thanks

i tuned a tcr, and the guy is selling that one.

setup:

tcr tuned with few minutes old piston
crank, tcr 45mm
carter, tuned, and made a vl14 in it.
HP 25,5 SAE
HT made modular head / combustion chamber for more power.

The engine is running like 13000 till 13200 revs.

it is 80cc so the horsepower is good, but a bigbore with 86cc could give 27 till 28 hp sae (after tuning)

I have tested all of these kits in my aerox, 2Fast is clear winner. The TCR cooling is no issue, the 88cc kit is good when properly tuned but is not make as much torque as the 2Fast 86cc , the 2Fast is better than Malossi and TCR if you are racing. Correct exhaust is most important on all 3 kits.
Dar

i have a 2fast piaggio, by far one of the best things i hve done in my life !! js-tuning does a good exhaust ( which is what im using) and a good manifold (using also) something to try i guess if ur interested

Back