New Brakes....

Just do a regular search @ ebay (international) every now and then.
+ mail some (local) partsdealers, sometimes they have one laying around.

Last edited:
Mexicano said:
O.K....any idea where to look for??..I have been looking at e-bay and google some sites and nothing......

Like I told you in my PM, these things are RARE and wanted.

Don't expect to just find one. Hardly anyone sells his/hers and again if they do, expect to pay quite some money. But money was no object to you, so that doesn't really matter then.

It could take months before one comes up again. Just call every shop or mail every big parts supplier and hope someone has one left, or knows a place.

Good luck.

Saint: I will highly appreciate if you can help on this........the measurement between bolts most be 44 m.m., looking a the "stock" gilera runner 125/180 caliper it seems to be very similar...so, maybe it fits.

PM me with more details please

Mexicano said:
Saint: I will highly appreciate if you can help on this........the measurement between bolts most be 44 m.m., looking a the "stock" gilera runner 125/180 caliper it seems to be very similar...so, maybe it fits.

PM me with more details please
I will have a look ASAP, don't know exactly when though because of Christmas.

What do you mean by fake radial? I dont see how radial brakes differ from what i have stock.
That galfer in the photo looks like a 4 piston caliper.

knuckle said:
I thought that Galfer made also the 4 piston caliper, not the fake radial.

GalferBrakes.jpg

GalferBrakes2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

If you look closely to the mounting position of the bolts.
The caliper in itself is radial, but you have to mount it onto a bracket, that's axial.

Well, I got this new brake set from Scooter-Center, it is a TNT 240 m.m. with a 2 pot caliper, do some of you have one like this?, how is the braking?, I hope better that my single pot caliper!!

TNTDiscbrake240m.jpg

Mexicano said:
Well, I got this new brake set from Scooter-Center, it is a TNT 240 m.m. with a 2 pot caliper, do some of you have one like this?, how is the braking?, I hope better that my single pot caliper!!

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d101/MomoMexicano/TNTDiscbrake240m.jpg

That floating caliper is good, the 180 cc runner, the Hexagon and other bike has the same too! I used this caliper+Malossi disc and with SBS pads it was very good! This set seems to be good to with the 240 mm disc! I think for a scooter it is enough!

well...finally after almost ONE MONTH..here they are:

DSC03595b.jpg

Maybe I will use just the caliper with my Metrakit floating 220 m.m. disc and use the disc for my son's Zip R3i.....let's see later...

Excuse me for my language, but what the hell are you doing with that big block of iron between the caliper and hose?

I'd rather have bought the right bolt :D

But else, I think it looks good - Have you done any testing on the brakes?
-You just gotta learn to do +50 metre stoppies :winner:

/Swobber

Back