my malossi cylinder zip sp what wrong it is

WDJ

hello,everyone,my scooter has a fault now.what it is?
high temperature for the combustion chamber?
bad oil? (i use motul 710)
the timing is wrong?

22407655.jpg

40469566.jpg

31886800.jpg

81335760.jpg

Advertisement - register to remove this

By the looks of things their is no lubercation in the cylinder.
do you still use separate oil tank or do premix ur oil an fuel?
'srry for bad spelling'

That is a good mixture (maybe a little too much oil, but that's better than not enough).

What colour is your spark plug? Looks like you have been driving with a poor mixture (air/fuel).

That is a good mixture (maybe a little too much oil, but that's better than not enough).

What colour is your spark plug? Looks like you have been driving with a poor mixture (air/fuel).

spark plug is bad because the piston is melt with high temperature, so can'nt look the colour.
i use a dellorto phbl 25 carb,main jet 130#,the spark pulg colour is brown in the running,it's a good colour i think.
but in the racing i just drive about 2 minutes,the cylinder on the bad:?

41660434.jpg

Thats Detonation, The jet should be ok on the carb so it could be an air leak or fuel starvation, or ignition could be far out? Whats your ignition timing?

pre-ignition leading to detonation, your cooling system is not sufficient enough to remove the heat from the cylinder, you must add another radiator to compensate for the extra power.

also you may be jetted too lean which would also do that.

pre-ignition leading to detonation, your cooling system is not sufficient enough to remove the heat from the cylinder, you must add another radiator to compensate for the extra power.

also you may be jetted too lean which would also do that.
i used a hexagon 125 radiator and dellorto phbl 25 carb 130 main jet.
i think the main reason is pre-ignition leading to detonation.

i used a hexagon 125 radiator and dellorto phbl 25 carb 130 main jet.
i think the main reason is pre-ignition leading to detonation.

with the power you're making even the hexagon 125 radiator is not sufficient to cool your cylinder, you must add another radiator to keep your temps down to acceptable levels or just keep replacing pistons after a few kms.

with the power you're making even the hexagon 125 radiator is not sufficient to cool your cylinder, you must add another radiator to keep your temps down to acceptable levels or just keep replacing pistons after a few kms.

i add a another radiator now,is it OK?
are there any other good suggestions?

b678101e2a803535ccdd829.jpg

good but make sure you bleed out all the air inside the cooling system. by the looks of it you have just increased your cooling capacity by 50%, i think that should be enough.

good luck with tuning & use a colder plug like a 10 or 11.

A is the standard size, B C D are slightly bigger to account for bore wear.

it's like this;

A = standard size
B = +0,01mm over standard
C = +0,02mm
D = +0,03mm

Back