mhr rep zip for sale !!!!

john wadsworth

hello , this is my m8s scooter it has racing reeds, 21mm dellorto carb with satge 6 filter , racing clutch and springs, 70cc mhr rep cylinder , and a stanless steal racing pipe the pipe works realy well with hes set up runing with 4 gram rollers but dont fit qutie right on the bike (needs abit of looking at to make 100% good ) this is a very fast scooter beating most boy racer cars (saxo vtr) lol , wanting a quick sale £250 !!!! (huddersfild)
i was going to buy it off him but i have just bort a car so i dont want to mutch on my plate ,
am not going to lie this bike needs abit of work doing to it , front light needs looking at ,indicators need looking at , he lost hes keys and fort it would be a good idia to take out hes ingniton and never bover fiting a new one back in as for he only used it on weekends when he was out with the scooters on sonday nights, and maby 1 or 2 uther litle things but apart form that it runs realy well , (i know it might sound abit dogy that the ingniton is not thare but if you ring redman up (thats hes real name dont laf ) and ask for the number plate am shure thare is a number u can ring to fined out for your self if its good or not (trust me it is ) . 07965312684 ring for eny more info,

Advertisement - register to remove this

Back