MHR rep cylinder to exhaust question

oerski

So I'm curious if anyone has ran a C21 with a mhr rep. Is it too much pipe for the cylinder? I also have my old SP pipe which I'm fairly sure will work well but I'll have to find another silencer before I can run that? Thx yo

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

so basically, right now im running a polini evo in my italjet, its rad i love it, but its just not so streetable. the city i live in, and the neighborhood i live in is just not open enough and the speed limits are set too low to enjoy my current set up. so ive decided to go back to my mhr rep cylinder. this is where im unsure, so while i wait for my new piston and new overrange belt to come in, im wondering still, is my pipe too much pipe for the Replica? clearly the powerbands dont match up, and i am trying to not be reving past 13000 anymore. but will the pipe suffice or should i save up and find a new silencer for the Metrakit SP pipe?

yes ill be trying anyway, as i have several carbs to play with as well, a 19, 22, 24 and 28mm so tuning on the pipe shouldnt be a prob only, i dont think this cylinder will truly get on the pipe at all. ive seen vids of euro cats rocking the combo, my q is is it worth setting up.

So I'm curious if anyone has ran a C21 with a mhr rep. Is it too much pipe for the cylinder? I also have my old SP pipe which I'm fairly sure will work well but I'll have to find another silencer before I can run that? Thx yo

any scooter enthusiast who knows what he's doing will not run a C21 exhaust designed for highly tuned race 70cc kits on a stock MHR Rep kit meant for street riding, it's a total mismatch.

your kit is best matched with a Yasuni R or City16 pipe if you want a racy exhaust for the street, C16/C20/C21/C30 are race only exhaust pipes & they are designed to operate above 10K revs.

Back