MANIFOLD -> keisler or home-made

HaRkO

helo!

What do you think about manifold for minareli...witch is beter and give me more hp or response... keisler or home-made??

I think that home made is short way then keisler + Malossi Piaggio Manifold

or you have better proposal? :)
thx for answear

lp HaRk0

Advertisement - register to remove this

home made... i have the kiesler and it really sucks quite a little bit, i am going to build one my self or maybe going to put my spare mhr one but too angles i think

there are a lot of home made manifolds and some of them suck compared to a kiesler manifold. when you size it the same as your malossi manifold it should perform perfectly.

edit:: you could also try to put te carb forward by using only an mina manifold from malossi or the hebo 29mm manifold towards the side...the shortest manifolds for minarelli ;)

helo!

What do you think about manifold for minareli...witch is beter and give me more hp or response... keisler or home-made??

I think that home made is short way then keisler + Malossi Piaggio Manifold

or you have better proposal? :)
thx for answear

lp HaRk0

If you can make your own manifold just do it, it will be cheaper than a factory product (and you can make better too). However not every case the shortest is the best. This is the same as an exhaust a defined length is necessary. If you haven't got any idea just test different lengths (use spacers)!!

If you can make your own manifold just do it, it will be cheaper than a factory product (and you can make better too). However not every case the shortest is the best. This is the same as an exhaust a defined length is necessary. If you haven't got any idea just test different lengths (use spacers)!!

Aloha, what have you found to be the best length? My powerband is at 9000-12000 with Yas16 and tuned Malossi Replica. I made mine short, just enough to clear the starter and come through over the bolt mount and under the 1/2 inch bar that I cut and welded to a bit of a V shape to make clearance.
So would I want a longer intake with a lower revving engine?

frank

Last edited:
home made... i have the kiesler and it really sucks quite a little bit, i am going to build one my self or maybe going to put my spare mhr one but too angles i think

do you have or. anyone picture of home made?? becuase some one make too long throat;)

some one tell me that manifold of malossi mhr by Piaggio without keisler is also good to put up??

lp harko

as of now i have the only one in the country, the new stocks are on their way but they won't arrive here until after the New Year.

cooly, my friend is going to manila on the 11th of jan and will be there for like 9 days. do you think you will have them by then. also let me know if you have some gears and one of those yamaha drag seats with the gloss rear sections.

cooly, my friend is going to manila on the 11th of jan and will be there for like 9 days. do you think you will have them by then. also let me know if you have some gears and one of those yamaha drag seats with the gloss rear sections.

aha, you better ask MikkoR about when the latest shipment from MK arrives, as for those fancy seatcovers what Jog model do you have?

what do you think about this manifold??

112254dsc0o2sj.jpg

Back