This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Malossi Head Gasket Where in USA?

adas

Aloha, who carries a Malossi LC Replica 70cc head gasket for Minarelli in the USA? The one with the "mickey mouse" ears attached to the head gasket?
Thanks
Frank

Aloha, thanks. Got them on order now...nice people at customer service. Don't usually sell to public, but made an exception. frank

MHR LC & MHR Rep LC head gaskets are the same, when they are damaged & you can't find a replacement i just put some silicone sealant to keep it from leaking.

Aloha, got the gaskets in 2 days, so it is a done deal. Still testing the Metrakit SP2 which seems to be a bit faster. Just have a knock even after I set the squish to .75mm and made the combustion chamber the same as the Evo. Much like a wrist pin knock but the 10mm pin and bearing are new.

frank

If it is a low RPM knock it could be roller weights rattling. If not a knock is a knock. Good luck.

If it is a low RPM knock it could be roller weights rattling. If not a knock is a knock. Good luck.

No it is a knock. Sounds like the gudgeon (Top pin). But I think it is related to too lean a mixture. I do not have my EGT working right now so hard to check it out.
frank