Malossi Head Gasket Where in USA?

adas

Aloha, who carries a Malossi LC Replica 70cc head gasket for Minarelli in the USA? The one with the "mickey mouse" ears attached to the head gasket?
Thanks
Frank

Advertisement - register to remove this

Aloha, thanks. Got them on order now...nice people at customer service. Don't usually sell to public, but made an exception. frank

MHR LC & MHR Rep LC head gaskets are the same, when they are damaged & you can't find a replacement i just put some silicone sealant to keep it from leaking.

Aloha, got the gaskets in 2 days, so it is a done deal. Still testing the Metrakit SP2 which seems to be a bit faster. Just have a knock even after I set the squish to .75mm and made the combustion chamber the same as the Evo. Much like a wrist pin knock but the 10mm pin and bearing are new.

frank

Aloha, got the gaskets in 2 days, so it is a done deal. Still testing the Metrakit SP2 which seems to be a bit faster. Just have a knock even after I set the squish to .75mm and made the combustion chamber the same as the Evo. Much like a wrist pin knock but the 10mm pin and bearing are new.

frank

If it is a low RPM knock it could be roller weights rattling. If not a knock is a knock. Good luck.

If it is a low RPM knock it could be roller weights rattling. If not a knock is a knock. Good luck.

No it is a knock. Sounds like the gudgeon (Top pin). But I think it is related to too lean a mixture. I do not have my EGT working right now so hard to check it out.
frank

Back