**KILLERTEAM** AEROX 4 Race (SPAIN)

why are you working so much on styling (polishing,...) if you will be racing with this scooter? or am i wrong?

True but I got so much time atm and why not improving the look?

Update

Here my video

Please read description for futher details

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVZh0_OXYzM"]YouTube - Killerteam Racing** Warm up Weekend[/ame]

If you got any further questions,just ask

superbb project,bike!!! 9||6 can you give as more info about yours friend Gilera,set up... :)

Sure

C30
Team2
Mhr Overrange kit
MHR ignition
V Force
28mm Carb
Stage 6 Wig
Kart Filter
Stage 6 85mm crank

anything more u wanna know?the rest is seen on the pics

@ ballistic
Trust me,I cant wait neither to race you :p

And of course Liam....Liam SA WE 2009 sha la la la -...XD

Update time

This time its shorter cuz due the bad weather we werent able to test a lot.

The new kiesler sprinting gears in the house..
Test results next week.
dsc02863.jpg

Big Bore Head adios(not mine)
dsc02865j.jpg

The aerox is atm at 90% finish.I miss only little details like painting my other rims and putting the slicks back on,mount the last parts and adjust it the way i like it
dsc02870y.jpg

My TNT cover and new sliders(vibration dampers)
dsc02873o.jpg

I had a bit time to adjust the suspension,not on track but i made the streets to my personal track :D (privat area)

dsc02893y.jpg

dsc02890s.jpg

My friend,who owns all those parts is on his way to sell most of it.No wonder XD
Neverless we still got the possibility to test many many cylinders between each other,test other flow/porting layouts etc...Its great to have all spare
dsc02913l.jpg

dsc02923m.jpg

The only thing what is missing is the dyno....still unsure when it comes.

I had the chance to mount my vio pov on the bottom panel to film the brake disc.
Unfortunately a little error occured due the converting progress,so the audio is retarded...audio after its real action :( I dont understand because it works fine on my pc,must be youtube than :S

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crcKaD1YcPs"]YouTube - Killerteam Racing** Onboard Cam "Brakedisc View"[/ame]

My bike needs a bit more of adjusting but i m quiet happy atm and its time to test it soon on track

Stay tuned for more :)

lol realy at hight rpm it go nicee *D cann you give as price for thing's yours friend have? and did he have race ignition which can deliver power for the lightning systems

expect some fuel problems , you carb is too steep an angle ?

No,i figured out that my gasfilter was broken(dirty and cracked) and caused those problems...
Now its perfect again :D

@r3ar_vi3w

No,only digital ones and none of them delivers power for the lights :)

@thoomas
thanks for the info,i ll have a try :)

Update tomorrow :) if all goes good

wassup hugo!! long time since i talked to you man... i just read through almost your whole project now, i swear its motivated me to get back into scooter tuning, im going to have a nice talk with my mum today, maybe sell the quad and start all over again. Im moving to amsterdam in september so ill be in the middle of you and liam, good meeting point for all of us :p specially me and liam hahaha. Your bike is looking crazy man, i love it but ive got some crazy crazy crazy ideas for mine. Hope to see you soon and Good luck on ur further tuning.

wassup hugo!! long time since i talked to you man... i just read through almost your whole project now, i swear its motivated me to get back into scooter tuning, im going to have a nice talk with my mum today, maybe sell the quad and start all over again. Im moving to amsterdam in september so ill be in the middle of you and liam, good meeting point for all of us :p specially me and liam hahaha. Your bike is looking crazy man, i love it but ive got some crazy crazy crazy ideas for mine. Hope to see you soon and Good luck on ur further tuning.

Hey man...

Finally!!!Something from you again...
You,who made Liam and me so excited about High End Racing 2006(remember the videos we made?On youtube my very first videos come from you) is finally back?U was our 3 rd Killerteam Member and gave it up than :( but now you are coming back?:) Those are GREAT NEWS:...The reborn of your Aerox?:D:D:D
Contact me over MSN than we talk about all,i get u a great discount,parts etc cheap...
Maybe you can make it to SA weekend?last weekend of august?that would be great,also if u come without bike,liam needs company,we got to talk about all :)

Little Update...

I m on my way to do something new...

dsc03042.jpg

Just taped it to see how it d look...Its looking from some angles like a aprilia superbike?
It reminds more to 600ccm...I m almost done,pics will follow

Now we got also a scooter lift....makes it a lot easier to work on the bikes.
dsc03068.jpg

After the first 20km i m going to check on all over again,because the first meeting and racing is less than 3 weeks away...
dsc03065f.jpg

Soon more

Back