**KILLERTEAM** AEROX 4 Race (SPAIN)

Update

My old metrakit carter,its finally sold...

dsc03171pmj.jpg

Finally some sunshine here :)
I took my bike out to clean it
dsc03180c.jpg

CHING A LING BLING BLING
When I got time i ll polish the rest...my other rims with the slicks will be hopefully next week done

dsc03188sdl.jpg

dsc03183e.jpg

Later that day I took my bike in the basement and started to check on each part again.
I have to get ready for the first meeting in denmark :p

I took an alu box.Its my dads old alu box where he used to hide medical tools ^^ those boxes are going in special machines to clean them than...but I found a other use for them.
dsc03218e.jpg

The redbull is bent because of the cameracable but it will still do its job.
dsc03231a.jpg

Castrol cooler liquid
dsc03221s.jpg

Im now now changing for the 4th time the height of the forks..
I try to get the perfect relation...its still not the way how i like it...Further test will be done in 2 weeks on denmarks first meeting :)
I mean all that power doesn t count a thing if u can t bring it on track.So the handling has for me atm first priority...It takes enough time to test and adjust.Very positive feedback i ve had with the stage6 susp but after lowering and changing the height again,i ll have a go again and readjust it...also depending a lot on the track.
dsc03223ymc.jpg

I m thinking about to mount these...you mount them right on the subframe.
I will see what I can do.
dsc03230s.jpg

dsc03228w.jpg

Regards

Next update is coming soon

Last edited:
U.P.D.A.T.E

Update time :~

Last weekend it was time,time for Denmarks first meeting ...
It was also my first meeting in Denmark,therefore I was very excited to see and meet danish Tuners.

All began on Friday,I picked up with a friend my bike,later on his bikes and packing all the rest.We first finish at 3:00 at night,but we decided to continue right to the meeting.
It wasnt that easy to drive such a big truck but it was confortable and allowed us to take many things with us.
dsc03326v.jpg

A few hours later we arrived there.No1 was there,but for some reason we couldnt sleep.
At 8:00 they opened us the gate and we began to take out all our stuff.

dsc03329.jpg

Here a little pic of the track.
It had only 5 curves O-) but enough to have fun.
It was slippery as hell.This is a track for people who need to pass their aqu planing tests ^^.
The asphalt was quiet wasted and not optimal to race but still enough fun.
dsc03328p.jpg

dsc03332e.jpg

Speedlines Sprinter and Aerox
The sprinter has a NOS TCR kit.
it was not in action,i hope to see it in Action on the next weekend(16th-17th mai)
dsc03337p.jpg

I was surprised how many people showed up...
Many nice bikes and especially many race bikes which I really liked..

dsc03343o.jpg

dsc03346v.jpg

There was dyno competition...Each run was about 13 euro which is quiet expensive for just 1 run,but u could win in each class...first place was 135 euro plus racing oil etc..
Many many people were waiting for their dyno run,i refused cuz I couldnt be bothered to wait to so long 8P

dsc03362c.jpg

People adjusting their bikes..
dsc03349vzv.jpg

A really nice costum bike...it was not fast but damn,it looked really nice

dsc03355f.jpg

BLING BLING
dsc03358ogj.jpg

2x Twincyl kit?A few twincyl kits are expected this season in denmark...I m looking forward :)
480681l.jpg

Best rider that day.
He is,as far as I know,denmarks number 2 in the danish cup called DMU.
Awesome riding and a fast bike.His cornering was lovely...I lost on him in the curves :( but not on the straight :p.
483001l.jpg

Burnouts were allowed only on a special place...Nice burnout of Kneiss ;)
483059l.jpg

There was also a few chicks riding.Especially one chick,with no protection riding real hard around the corners...
She had literally "balls" to ride and lean that way with no protection :#
482975l.jpg

My bike..

I was more busy riding than taking pics ;) but i can add a few galleries if you like.

Anyway,right on the beginning I had my first problem.
The kickstarter bolt(inside) broke into pieces and caused massive probs...at the end I couldnt use it and I didnt have a spare one :(
But LUCKILY a very kind guy borrowed me his one and saved my day...the blue side cover is obviously not mine.
Once started i mount the cam and went for a little cruise..To get known the track and to film people,I was the only one with an onboard cam,therefore i ll be also the only one with great movies which I expect to release the next days :)

Who can see the cam?
480300l.jpg

This curve was very slippery.
Each time i gave full throttle my rear tyre slipped as hell...more can be seen on the vids later...you can see how i m correcting the spinning..it was a challenge but I didnt fall there.
I also think the heidenau tyres werent the best ones..too hard :(
My slicks and the other rims aint finish yet,but i expect them finish till the next weekend so I can risk more at the curves.At low speed curves i had my troubles,especially the racing boots gave me a hard time...later i raced without them and I could handle the aerox a lot better...its because the feets are located quiet high and not easy to handle.

480308l.jpg

I run 3 x times out of fuel xD cuz I was so much into the driving...also many many slow riders on track made it even harder to ride fast...some ppl claimed I drove too crazy?XD
I counted only 3 people who overtook me :p therefore i dont understand their prob XD.

480426l.jpg

I suggest some ppl had probs with their bikes cuz I expected a lot more from some people...
My goal is,to have denmarks fastest track aerox,i hope I can succeed the other times too :p

Unfortunately were the vids(located on the helmet) not too good.It shows too much of my handlebars :(
But I made a few different positions with some very good stuff which i m uploading very soon
481290l.jpg

I m very happy with the Stage6 suspension.
Even not well adjusted it performed godlike..It allowed me to drive a lot crazier than before.
I got finally that handling I need and wanted always...now I need only tyres!...I m thinking about 12" rims :S
481408l.jpg

I dont know why I kept looking so often backwards...probably looking out for kneiss or gilera N 25 XD
481548l.jpg

480284l.jpg

Later some1 drove into me :/ but it was not on purpose ;) thats a part of racing :)
482868l.jpg

My kundo broke too...the alu bolts cracked.The exhaust has hit the rim and goodbye kundo.
Luckily my friend borrowed me his c21 which performed even a bit better.
I might get the c21 again back.
For the people on traef 7000,who thought my bike was fast,wait till the next traef,it will be even faster,i guarantee it.My belt is as good as finished and the spacer was leaking.Carb wasnt 100%,so next time i expect a better performance,especially to kick bidstrups ass on the straights xD...his bike was a little faster than my bike with the kundo....Bidstrup,be ready for HSW ;)
Later on ,it had to happen...a crash ^^
I came with 100-110 into a curve...in front of me a "slow rider".
1 sek b4 I came he looked back and saw me coming...he was about 40km/H doing...he must have got a shock.Instead of turning left to make more place he went right ;(
I had too much speed and no space,so I went right as well..out of track bouncing over the grass...than my front tyre slipped and I learned to fly XD...It was a very hard hit.You can sse that the doppler slider is totally bent back...including the frame!
But my angel was with me and nothing happened to me...I stood up and continued.

dsc03366h.jpg

Later on,at night I had terrible neck pain and headache..but it was worth it..
If I woudlnt have turn right it could have turn out very bad with me and that guy.

483012ly.jpg

I had so much fun,although if it was such a small track...but many nice people there..I reall liked it..

480426l.jpg

480939_l.jpg

:)
481405l.jpg

Part 2 of my update will follow really soon,once my vids are done ;)

THX for a nice event. Nice to see that you have gained some speed for your aerox.
It could be fun if my runner was the same wight as yours. (like 50 kg's less)

See you next time Hugo. Keep a beer cold for me. I might come in late saturday.

THX for a nice event. Nice to see that you have gained some speed for your aerox.
It could be fun if my runner was the same wight as yours. (like 50 kg's less)

See you next time Hugo. Keep a beer cold for me. I might come in late saturday.

Sure ;)

I hope you come on the HSW meeting.

Indeed,your runner is a bit too heavy,btw whats its weight?
My aerox weights 76kg plus me with suite 90kg ^^

@tom86

Nice,you got an update too?

Video is about to come ppl XD

nice updates i love you aerox soo much :p where do you live i want to steal it haha.
cant wait for the vids :) keep up the good work

Sure ;)

I hope you come on the HSW meeting.

Indeed,your runner is a bit too heavy,btw whats its weight?
My aerox weights 76kg plus me with suite 90kg ^^

I hope that too, but it is never sure before the actual day arrives.

The Runner is 125-130 kg and I am about the 1/10 of a ton with lethers.

Hi Hugo, i think your aerox run nice at træf 7000. I was beside you and mikkel at the meeting (Black and neon yellow Jog rr.) it broke after 1½ laps, brand new Team cross :( But im ready for HSW, im getting 2 new pistons tomorrow, So i am looking forward to race u at hsw ;)

Hi Hugo, i think your aerox run nice at træf 7000. I was beside you and mikkel at the meeting (Black and neon yellow Jog rr.) it broke after 1½ laps, brand new Team cross :( But im ready for HSW, im getting 2 new pistons tomorrow, So i am looking forward to race u at hsw ;)

Ah!
You could have come over and say hi?I mean I didnt know any1 as it was my first meeting :)
Next time come over and say hi ;)

Get the engines ready for HSV,cuz its going to be much better,a whole weeked :)
My bike will be running faster :D too.

Velo,get 2T xD but on the other hand its an extra challenge to beat with the 4T our 2 T bikes...Looking forward to see you there ...:)

Videos is coming tonight

Ah!
You could have come over and say hi?I mean I didnt know any1 as it was my first meeting :)
Next time come over and say hi ;)

Get the engines ready for HSV,cuz its going to be much better,a whole weeked :)
My bike will be running faster :D too.

Okay, i'll do that :) I hope my Jog rr will last more than 1½ laps this time :D

Hello people

Video 1 is done...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbMgez6_rEE"]YouTube - Killerteam Racing** Traef 7000 (Denmarks 1st Meeting 2009) Part (1/2)[/ame]
Video 2 is about to come within a few hours :)
Than also with all the infos

Video 2 is online

I hope you guys like it a lot more...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdA1aCfLLhM"]YouTube - Killerteam Racing** Traef 7000 (Denmarks first meeting 2009) Part (2/2)[/ame]

As you are all used to,another vid from me,who keeps that Killerteam Racing alive.

Enjoy

lol nice videos. video 2 is funny i saw only 1 person who over took you, and that was kneiss but thats because he is a more skilled driver then you ;) but your bike owns on the straights

lol nice videos. video 2 is funny i saw only 1 person who over took you, and that was kneiss but thats because he is a more skilled driver then you ;) but your bike owns on the straights

He owned me?:S
He is very good indeed,especially a lot better tyres.
I had no chance with my heidenau k61 :-/ but things will change till the next race..

New slicks,belt,clutch and rollers...It should run even faster and perform better around the curves,cuz grip matters so much on track...

I m looking forward to race him and other people on the HSW meeting,than its time to show what the real deal is...this meeting was not a race meeting...more a cruising...too many slow riders didnt let u go free.

A few more curves and a lot bigger track

http://www.midtjydskkartingklub.dk/images/stories/banen/banen.jpg

Its going to be very exciting :)

I bought today some new VIO POV extras :D ...update soon :)

BTW.Does any1 know where I can order the bridgestone hoop pro tyres 130/60 13?

I cant find any shop,even bridgestone.com doesnt have a oficial online shop :S

You cant see it, but iam in the ass of Hugo all the time. :D

You wish XD

I overlaped u within 2 rounds xD
Time to make it good again :p on the next meeting :p
I will go also half throttle xD :p

Update

I m getting this within a few days :)
A new mount which allows me to put the cam SOLID at any angle :)
I have got already some VERY nice ideas for my next videos

POV1%20Ram%20Mount-600x360.jpg

xKajakmontering-600x360.jpg

Ram%20Mount-600x360.jpg

To avoid battery problems i bought this here :)
I can plug it to any battery or car.Like this I assure a constant recordering cuz I experienced some probs with common batteries type AA

dsc03512m.jpg

dsc03514v.jpg

A new order is made as well.

A few little things and spare parts.
order1.jpg
:p

It should run much better after that,also because i m replacing

-clutch
-belt
-vario rollers
-gears (kiesler )

Regards and thx for the positive comments,I expect some very nice videos this year for all of you.

Back