Killerteam Racing - Fiberglass Sr

DAMN MATE.

ABOUT time that u updated.
I cant wait till u finish painting :)
This is going to be SO good...
Love your Airfilter btw ^^

Nice mods though.Keep on doing it :)

Killerteam Racing** Style :)

why is your front suspension backwards in your frame, it looks like you've hit a wall :) does it have a positive influence on the handling?

It gives the illusion from the pics that it is like that, but there is much space and 100% straight, all parts have been checked and some changed, ive got 3x forks and 2x stems for the sr and they all give the same rake angle.

The handling with the mauzacchi forks are great, much better than the old forks! Leans down real nice and very positive feeling . Ill soon rebuild the forks, but would like to get some stage6 forks at some point !
I will get a full side on pic soon!

Last edited:
Very Nice SR..
but like michielD sad..
The bolts have to sit on the back ;)
No it seems that you had a exident ..
But Succes With your project

Thanks for comments :D

Yes the "tija" stem has been changed around, as it was sitting for a while and I changed the stems bearings etc, it went on the other way but was not ridden, the reason for this was I was testing aerox forks, therefore testing the angles of the "kroonstuk"

Soon ill take some pics with the aerox forks, and also with the sr Mauzacchi forks =D Bring on summer and SAWE 2009 !

Hello :D

It's that time again to update progress. Its been slow of late, due to the snow in UK so have been forced to work in the garage. I must apologise for the bad pics, camera is on the way to breaking, time for a new one soon i think XD

As soon as I have some time free from work, and the weather improves ill release the new paint scheme ;)
Its been tricky because of the cold to go out on any track days or test runs, But heres some pics!

Fork rebuild :

S7005536.jpg

It was that time to chop that back end up! :

S7005523.jpg

After some time I came up with a new style looking back end:

S7005524.jpg

Side on pic:

S7005526.jpg

Spent some time getting that weight off, the less weight the better :D

S7005521.jpg

S7005620.jpg

The new seat retainer brakets:

S7005619.jpg

S7005618.jpg

S7005617.jpg

Soon will come a big update with the new paint scheme, new tests with the pr3 exhaust and koso / s6rt carb.

A few new videos and onboard track footage from POV cam should be along soon ( so long the weather improves!) so watch this space ;)

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Hello :D

Yeah man its been a long time since the last update, Work has been so busy I hardly get any time to work on the sr. Plus I have been working on my car audio project so all my time seems to get used pretty fast XD

Anyway, Ill make a small update now!

I got sick of looking at the stock seat, so cut it to a smaller size and got that standard seat cover off :

S7005521.jpg

A little patience, a nice air stapler and some white leatherette makes this :

S7005790.jpg

S7005789.jpg

Unfortunately its very difficult to get nice pics, as it gets dark fast in England and too cold to work outside XD. But promise a big update soon!

S7005818.jpg

S7005793.jpg

Comments ! It's been a lone time but as I say, I will make a big update soon ;)

It's been pretty dead on Scooterforum in the past few months, Not like it used to be a couple of years ago :(

Peace !

There u go mate just like my runner

And i had to do the same suprised though cause its way colder up there where u are my friend. But mercy wat a difference the second rad makes on my bike seeing as the runner is low tot he ground and its humid as fucks in bermy.

Bring that shit down man

U know mate how much i love your project...

Now stop tuning so many bikes and cars...finish that SR,WE all want to see it done...SA WEEKEND is about to come....

And you own us a vid...especially for me :p

Looks like we have a leak Hugo ;) Was going to make a big update, but here is how she is standing now. Its been nice weather and had more time to work on the sr, Should be seeing a nice coat of paint pretty soon.

S7006044.jpg

S7006045.jpg

S7006071.jpg

S7006074.jpg

I was very happy with the postman yesterday, new order arrived, been searching for a couple of years for these babys ;) :

S7006079.jpg

S7006085.jpg

All ready to be cleaned :)

I have 2 x TA-09's for sale, Pm me for a special deal for forum members ;)

Manifold, adaptor for slide mech, adapted needle and jets right?
Each carb is being fully stripped down and slides renewed, internals all checking etc. They are in great condition for their age. Just need some cleaning to bring back to new!

Pm me an offer ;)

Last edited:
The seat does not need to be locked as it is for track use mostly, However it will have a bonnet type clip from a car to hold it down when in use. The bike may possibly be going on the road soon. In the uk this is possible with a daytime MOT, and insure it = all legal :D

More pics of todays work:

S7006098.jpg

S7006100.jpg

S7006106.jpg

S7006104.jpg

S7006108.jpg

S7006107.jpg

Back