Ive Tuned My Corsa NOW!

Gasrullen

Hi!, i have tuned my corsa now...i took like 1,5-2mm on the "exhaust port"...higher ofcourse...and i took an extra gasket on the bottom of the cylinder+ i skraped on the top of the cylinder a bit....now its going better!! more acceleration and some morte speed...but over like 90KMH its not too good balance...its shaking...is that caus of the gasket or what shoult i do....make the piston lighter? **excuse me 4 my bad english ;)**

Advertisement - register to remove this

yea...what do you mean by that?? :( i dont have like 10000$$, and im going 0-80kmh in like 5,7 sec...thats not bad what i know!

going to get evo 70 exhaust/evo 70/polini evo clutch later...

Last edited:
Originally posted by Gasrullen
but over like 90KMH its not too good balance...its shaking...

First. You will need to do some things.
Like tells us what ped you are driving. And what other parts you have build in.

That makes it easy'er to find, and solve the problem.

Re: Re: Ive Tuned My Corsa NOW!

Originally posted by Velo
First. You will need to do some things.
Like tells us what ped you are driving. And what other parts you have build in.

That makes it easy'er to find, and solve the problem.

Velo

Click to the Profile button! :):):)

Year i know.
I think it is the lack of a gearing that is the result.
The engine has more power But not a high enough gear to get it there.
I have expiriensed the same on my Scarabeo

we can also get real 100kmh on our Jog50cc scooter using tuned "stock" 50cc cilinder & stock pipe, we only replace other parts like cilinder head, reeds, vario, contra spring, gears & CDI.BTW this set-up is common on our commuter scoots where we usually "race" other scooters & bikes on the road.

yeah...the gearing is like yamaha aerox i think??...anyway...aerox has 13 inch wheel and neo's 12...thats not too good :), anyway...evo or tune corsa more and get variator and stuff....what gives most hp/kmh...?

its a Neo's with:
Corsa 70cc
tecnigas RS70
orginal variator
orginal clutch
21mm carb
highflow airfilter
3.0 and 4.0 gr weights i think
malossi powerbox
and maby something i didnt know right now :D...a polini 2003 vario or something+gearkit....worth it?

Originally posted by Gasrullen
yeah...the gearing is like yamaha aerox i think??...anyway...aerox has 13 inch wheel and neo's 12...thats not too good :), anyway...evo or tune corsa more and get variator and stuff....what gives most hp/kmh...?

its a Neo's with:
Corsa 70cc
tecnigas RS70
orginal variator
orginal clutch
21mm carb
highflow airfilter
3.0 and 4.0 gr weights i think
malossi powerbox
and maby something i didnt know right now :D...a polini 2003 vario or something+gearkit....worth it?

Yes aftermarket variators are usefull, I think the Malossi vario is better then Polini speedcontroll! And if I were you I'll buy a kevlar belt for the new variator!!

The Malossi multivar's are good vario's
The new Polini is allso great. But be carefull with the "oil" seal it broke of on mine and made it drive a little strange

A gear up kit would help you on you way
(get a pressed set that is easy to install)
and a vario would allso improve you drive ability

Conserning belts.
Polini's have good grip
Malossi's is lasting a little bit longer but performs differently original have lesser top speed (are more narrow) but has the most grip (in lack of lasting)

I am using a Malossi OR kit in my Racer with Polini belts

Both www.scooter-racing.dk and
www.speed-line.dk sends to Sweeden and have the parts you need.

And if you have some friends that needs parts to, the 175 Dkr it costs to send outside DK isn't that much

if i were you Gasrullen i'll keep the Corsa & tune it a bit more, learn more about cilinder tuning/porting and then when you feel that you're confident enough get an EVO or MHR cilinder kit.

with the right tuning 9port timing, pipe, carb & transmission setting) you can also get decent hp from Corsa cilinder.

thanx!...ok...im going to get a 2003 vario and gear up kit and a clutch should make me happy....and tune my corsa a little bit more...right now i dont have any money but soon...have a digi cam later too...:) (not my cam i took the pics with..)
Soon i have a diffrent color to...pearl purple...maby some other...but i think some cool Pearl...really like it :)..here is my moped now..: http://medlem.spray.se/gasrullen/

Gearing - Doppler 4punkts 41%

Doppler 41% - 4Punkts gearing. 52/15-39. Kan forøge din topfart med op til 41%. Leveres presset, klar til montering.

595 dkr.

REALLY 41% more?...damn thats not a little diffrence on that gearing/orginal :P...can my moped really pull the 41% more gearing with corsa and so on..? (dont know enything about gearing on scooter) its really top RPM now when im going max speed...it starts to rev up really badly around 90 :P (and a malossi variator/polini drivebelt) this should be fun to fix..fastest neo's in sweden in the end i hope? :P

Back