Innerrotor for Honda 50cc-motor (SFX)

Saint i am traking about the honda dio 50cc motor. it has a stock stroke of 41mm and a 39mm bore. out here where i live we put in 52mm cranks and up too 55mm bores. not too many peope out here run polini or malossi parts on there hondas because they do not make stroker parts and plus they cost 2 to 3 times the cost of a taiwan part. all of the really fast bikes out here run the daytona rotor kit.

Originally posted by Rydah1
Saint i am traking about the honda dio 50cc motor. it has a stock stroke of 41mm and a 39mm bore. out here where i live we put in 52mm cranks and up too 55mm bores. not too many peope out here run polini or malossi parts on there hondas because they do not make stroker parts and plus they cost 2 to 3 times the cost of a taiwan part. all of the really fast bikes out here run the daytona rotor kit.
But where do you buy the parts?
My engine is the socalled "Honda Bali".

Last edited:
Layzee i know VT-Cycles real good. out here there are plenny shops that sell stroker parts. if you got a dio motor you can go undercover stroker and blow away most of the bikes on the road with a honda and nobody will even know that you got a big block motor. you can get watercooled 54mm bore or 55mm aircooled. the parts are really cheap in price.

Originally posted by Browni
Rydah1 is right! You dutch tuners only know two brands Malossi and Polini:):) but there are a lot of taiwanian and japanese tuning company! So there are big stroker kits for Dios and oither Honda scooters..

That's not true!:p

Do you know if any of those kits are available for minarelli (horizontal) engines?

Cuz most >70cc cilinders use a bigger stroke, which isn't allowed @ most scooter-sprints here!
So if you know any cilinder with a bigger bore for minarelli plz let me/us know!

Emo you have to bore out your case to put in that bigger crank and that bigger bore kit. its a common thing out here.
Saint i have seen 44mm and 47mm cranks for minarelli motors and there is a 55mm bore and i think maybe a 52mm bore too. all of those big bore and not bridged port exhaust, there just really big bore kits.

Emo you have to bore out your case to put in that bigger crank and that bigger bore kit. its a common thing out here.
Saint i have seen 44mm and 47mm cranks for minarelli motors and there is a 55mm bore and i think maybe a 52mm bore too. all of those big bore and not bridged port exhaust, there just really big bore kits.

Cool!
I don't like butterfly exhaust-ports, so that doesn't matter:)
Do you knwo any brand names?
Or even better, do you have some pictures?

I somehow read (I believe @ a French Forum) that Proma produced a 52mm cilinder, but I can't find any info on it anywhere, not even a contact-address:(

It would be great if you can help me!

proma stuff looks kinda junk. the only stuff i seen from them was like stock looking street bores, nothing with real power. i dont have any pictures of the bore kits, but they are from KOSO. i dont think that a complete bore kit is over a 150 USD. i never seen anybody use a stroker kit on a yamaha so i cannot tell you if its good or bad. i can tell you that on the hondas they are the way too go since there are no polini evo's or mhr speed or team kits.

proma stuff looks kinda junk. the only stuff i seen from them was like stock looking street bores, nothing with real power. i dont have any pictures of the bore kits, but they are from KOSO. i dont think that a complete bore kit is over a 150 USD. i never seen anybody use a stroker kit on a yamaha so i cannot tell you if its good or bad. i can tell you that on the hondas they are the way too go since there are no polini evo's or mhr speed or team kits.

Funny, I only know 47(,6)mm cast iron kits from Koso, which actually aren't anything special.
Do you have any partnumbers maybe?

i dont have any part numbers but you can email my friend george. he owns a shop out here called CYCLE IMPORTS. he is good friends with the koso people and he's the importer of koso parts in hawaii. you can reach him at cycleimportsofhi@aol.com. he can answer any question about koso parts.

There are a few stokers on minarelli's out here, a couple of the guys that worked at georges shop had them on their smc's. James's bike has a stroker, and when that thing is in ture its pretty fast. Still doesn't beat hondas though. I think they make a 54mm for jogs or 52mm. George has several brands of stroker motors for hondas and yamaha. Koso is one brand but I don't remember what other brands there were. I think though that with my style bike I would have to buy the complete crankase that smc makes for their 90-100cc engine and then put the stroker crank and cylinder on. If definetly wont fit on stock case.

SMC those big cranks will fit the makos for sure. that bike has a motor more close to a jog. the smc strokers you are talking about are 100cc blocks with a 125 bore kit so its not a real stroker. if you get your evo set up right you should be able to bet those smc so called strokers.

Actually they have stroker kits for the smc. they have a 54mm bore at georges. I'm not sure what the stroke is but its definetly a longer stroke. I think its either a koso or FRC

Originally posted by LayZee
What's a Honda Scoopy? Will it fit my SFX? I'm not asking about a "Scoopy".
Well, my SFX also had a restriction in the original CDI.

Here's my SFX's engine:
• Giannelli NRX
• Pederzini CDI for Honda X8R
• Polini Sport 47mm - ported by MSP-Tuning.dk
• Polini Speed Control @ 4,9g rolls
• Polini Kevlar-belt
• Polini Air Speed
• Polini Evolution-filter
• Polini BigValve 21mm-kit (Polini Oversize "membran" house, Polini Evolution "membran", Polini 21mm ehrm dunno what it's called in English, Dell'Orto PHBG 21mm carburettor) @ needle in 2nd split from above + #92 ehrm dunno what it's called in English
• Malossi MHR Delta Clutch @ clutching at 5600 RPM
• Malossi MHR HTQ 19t/37t (33,7%) primary gears
• Malossi MHR Wing Bell
• Malossi MHR RHQ-krumtap (+16.000 RPM) @ NTN C3

If this is your setup you wil not need a innenrotor en your pederzinni cdi is good enough :)

buy a other cilinder and exhaust :rolleyes:

BTW ik heb HPI op x8r ;)

i dont have any part numbers but you can email my friend george. he owns a shop out here called CYCLE IMPORTS. he is good friends with the koso people and he's the importer of koso parts in hawaii. you can reach him at cycleimportsofhi@aol.com. he can answer any question about koso parts.

I mailed him about a month ago, but didn't get an answer:)
Are you sure the e-mail address is right?
Else, could you ask him for me please?
I still haven't found anything usefull...

Saint if you want you can PM and i will send him the message and have my friend at cycleimports e-mail you back will all the info you need.

Rydah1, is there any available koso overrange kit for jogs in your place. I had bought a koso torque drive (half face) almost same as malossi standard size half face torque drive. My accelerarion had improved, but now im looking for an overrange TD. Does KOSO manufactured that overrange set? Im planning for Malossi overrange but its too expensive. Please ask your friend from cycleimports if they have on stock. Sorry for this off topic question. Thanks.

Yes, the MVT Ignition will make your bike come alive. The Honda Scoopy SH50/100 '96 have a restrictor in the CDI box. Replace it and your performance will be real good. We have a few Honda Scoopy 50cc that can do 70mph plus over here.

Speed

This mean that scooter go more fast ex. from 50khm go 120 or what u mean??

Back