How to setup scooter for max HP?

Biohazard-[SF]-

Rox Powah
How do u setup a scooter to have high horsepower?

Like rullers and clutch settings? Ofcourse i no its hard to hit the perfect setting, butpoint me in the right direction plz :)

Advertisement - register to remove this

Well, you have to spend lots of money and time on weights and springs and jets...
You have to find the best setup that will suit your needs.

and of course choosing the best cilinder & pipe combination is very important, select a cilinder kit which offer good power out of the box so you don't have a headache over how you tune it for more power. then get a pipe that fits the profile of the exhaust port, not all pipes that the factory made for their cilinder kits are matched so you must choose the pipe very well or it will all come to nothing if you buy the wrong pipe.

the transmission come after the engine is set-up & this is where you will spend most of your time fine tuning the combination.

Thnx, but the answers nothing!

Look all i wonna no is how should it be set?

in the vario.... like for fast ACC or Speed!! How to do u get max HP?

Cos i have seen print outs and ppl with Malossi Team Speed getting there max HP at 100Km/h

if you really want to do it perfect, you should use a dyno or something like that.

try to find out when the best performances are, at which rpm. and then change the weights (vario) to keep it the longest on that rpm range.... also clutch settings affect rpm (from 0 to about 30 km)

(sorry for my bad english)

Biohazard: every engine is different, so a good tuner finds out how to get the maximum performance from it.
There is no sense in telling you what weight were the vario rollers my frend used in his last race.

that's all we can tell you as you have to do the work yourself to achieve your goal, i have learned much of 2 stroke tuning from friends & a tuning forum dedicated to 2 strokes.

if you possess the information & use what you learn you can make a powerful race motor, so the real secret is all about information & the ability to utilize it as goes the old saying "knowledge is power".

Back