19mm carb setup for a HM CRE SIX?

hmproject

I bought a HM CRE SIX 50 which is a company in italy who buy dirt bikes from honda [honda cr] and make them street legal. This HM I bought was second hand, owner said everything was original until my friend said it has a 19mm carb - I didn't know anything about bikes then.

i525822277.jpg

So now - what would be the best 19mm carb setup? Would I be able to run a airsal cylinder kit "sport" 70cc with 19mm?

What other things should I consider? Exhaust? The original pipe is very big already, maybe just change the silencer?

Yes, please let me know everything I could do with the 19mm. Thank you.

Advertisement - register to remove this

You can run a 70cc easy with a 19mm carb. No problem. I can't advise on the rest of the setup.

What do you want? More top speed? Or power? Or accelaration?

You can run a 70cc easy with a 19mm carb. No problem. I can't advise on the rest of the setup.

What do you want? More top speed? Or power? Or accelaration?

Thank you for the reply. Good to know! I would like accelaration and power.

With the 19mm you can go a long way, but with a 21mm you or 24mm you can get really good results on motorcross engines with the right air filter. I sound a concern?

With the 19mm you can go a long way, but with a 21mm you or 24mm you can get really good results on motorcross engines with the right air filter. I sound a concern?

Nope. The bike is straight piped (let me know if this take bad damage to the am6) the sound is super load and makes popping sounds when I loose the throttle. Thoughts?

Back