Honda Scoopy 50/100cc SH'96

Speed

Has any body know which exhaust work best on the Honda Scoopy's. There aren't many parts avaliable but everyone here loves them. These are the exhaust that I know of.

1. Turbo Kit
2. Simonini
3. Proma
4. Konda
5. TJT

Speed

Advertisement - register to remove this

does that bike have a dio motor on it? if so there are tuns of parts for that bike. you can even make that bike into a 125cc stroker with enough power to do over 95mph.

i had a fabrizi pipe.....it was excellent......very high reving and matched the fabrizi 80 kit i had....it has the same engine as a honda x8r......there are mhr exhausts too....maybe only replica though.... fabrizi was nice though.....siminini should be around the same thing because there kits are almost exactly the same....one is just a 75 and other is 80.....do u know anyone who can make a properly calculated hand made pipe?

haha. ofcourse not. you cant get that done in bermuda anywhere. noone does custom tuned pipes. noone even blueprints...

you have to get that done abroad. im gettin my nsr pipe custom tuned out here(usa), then just paying duty on it.
maybe look for an online site where you submit all your specs and order, but for that you have to kno alot about your own bike. that or find a good pipe tuning shop abroad.

topic: nope, i dunno.

Actually, ya wrong...
people here in bermuda DO have the computer software for making pipes....
AND BLUEPRINTS!!!
so, i guess its who you know...
not just what you know...

Grim111 said:
haha. ofcourse not. you cant get that done in bermuda anywhere. noone does custom tuned pipes. noone even blueprints...

you have to get that done abroad. im gettin my nsr pipe custom tuned out here(usa), then just paying duty on it.
maybe look for an online site where you submit all your specs and order, but for that you have to kno alot about your own bike. that or find a good pipe tuning shop abroad.

topic: nope, i dunno.

who has the software that can weld my pipe up???? that is definetly something i would like to invest in....

i know guys have made some pipes from other pipes welded together but a properly calculated pipe would be the best....

let me know!!!!!!!

Back