Honda Scoopy

Ruud P

Hello My name is Ruud

At Home i have a scooter. It's a Honda Scoopy. The topspeed of my scooter is 60 Km/h. I want more top speed how do i do that ?
I hope you have a awnser on my question.

greets Ruud

Advertisement - register to remove this

the scoopy is the new name for the sh model, malossi certainly do stuff for the sh but i do not know if these are compatabile with the scoopy. ask your honda dealer if it is the same engine as the older sh models.

I do not ask my dealer because he is a stupid man. He thinks that a firefox en runner are the same scooters but the have only a different name.

So i want here from you what i can change to get faster.
Money is no problem. :)

check out the mallossi catalogue for parts that you can get, i am guessing that your scoopy is a 2t model that is newer than 96. if so they have loads of bits, i recommend you look at getting a mhr cylinder kit and fitting a sports variator. i don't know what exhausts you can get for it. you will need to alter the carb jets or install a larger carb. lots of stuff to play with :)

Oke I understand
But can you make a list of parts i Need for making the ultimade Honda Scoopy.

Yes it is a 2t, and is bild in 1999. So this is the new model.

Start with removing all the restrictions, then you should be able to reach +/- 80km/h

After that you can put another exhaust like Yasuni R etc I _THINK_ they are available for those scooters (I saw these scooters a lot when I went to Barcelona and they all want damn fast :D)

hmm scoopy...well I think with this parts il will run pretty good;
cilinder-Malossi MHR replica 47mm/Athena Sporting 47,6mm
exhaust-Dig900/Fabrizi racing/Arrow Extreme
carburetor-Dell'Orto phbg 21mm
variator-Malossi Multivar/Bettella
rear pulley-Malossi/Bettella

I am sure that this parts are made for the scoopy '99
I don't know what kind of primary and secondary gears does the scoopy have, maybe they have to be changed too.

Bye

a freind of mine, he has a scoopy, it has allllot off power, he has a hebo single ring aluminum block (70 cc), 21 mil carb, malossi cdi box, front clutch and rollers and primary gears (malossi), it runs pretty good for a lil stock mod. hit me if u want the paticulars n fine details, ill get u sum info from. it does bout 115kmh

Ruud, where you from?
I Guess your dutch, than just post in dutch subfora.
Je zal hier niet echt snel geholpen worden, dit forum is niet om je engels bij te schaven :p

Back