Hi guys,i'm an italian boy..someone can help me?[YASUNI R]

Maxy84

hi,my name is Massimo and i come from Italy...here exhausts like Yasuni are not very common but i like very much YASUNI R and i would like to know if it is noisy!
is it performant?like Polini For Race?less/more??

ah...my scooter is Malaguti F10,if someone want to see it i could post some pics...

bye!

ps.excuse me for my bad English!

Advertisement - register to remove this

I've moved your topic to the English section.
A Yasuni R is not noisy at all. This also depends on the kind of airfilter you are using.
I think it will outperform a 4race. But this depends on the rest of your setup.

excuse me if i post in a wrong section...

my setup is this:
Top Trophy 68cc,original Airbox modified with Red Sponge,PHVA 17.5 with Malossi VL12,Variatop Nardò...you think the Yasuni R would be better for my scooter than the Arrow Extreme that i have at the moment?

I think the Top Performance Nardo will do better then the Yasuni R ;)
But I like the sound of the Yasuni R more then the Nardo.....
By the way, are you family of the Teddischi Massimo?
(the tuner from Malossi)

i know he do a very very good preparation of cilinder and someone of the italian forum i frequent has gave his scooter to him to prepare...

ps.his name is Tedeschi ;)

Yasuni will do fine on your set-up. If you buy it on internet, you can send an e-mail to the shop and ask then if it has homologationpapers.
My dealer sells them with these papers, so I gues an on-line shop will sell them too with homologation ;)

scoot2.jpg

:)

I can't believe u can't get yasuni's in italia...the land of the scootertuning parts..they are the best exhausts for minarelli. I am really satisfied with the performance of my Yasuni R and the quality is great. Btw when u get the homologated version it will be restricted...so it will be slow.
Here's a pic of a yasuni R on my SR:

sr-racing4-scooterfreaks.jpg

i know but here in Italy everyone has the same things...everyone has Polini o Malossi,someone Fabrizi...i want something different!!!;)

You currently have an Arrow Extreme, which is basically a copy of the Giannelli Reverse. Typically one of those Giannelli exhausts that was made for good looks, but not performance.
"assemblato con saldatura ossiacetilenica e contiene al suo interno un controcono forato rivestito con materiale fonoassorbente"
So it's a bit restricted.

I think in the beginning of the exhaust and in the muffler...

Why don't u get a non homologated version? Is the police strict in italy?

sorry for the reply in italian...
max è uscita una nuova top omologata,nn lho vista bene ma sembrerebbe a prima vista molto simile alla R

Back