Help order with scooter center

RAW

I have ordered several time from scooter attack to Vancouver BC with no issues at all.
So i wanted some gears for my mod and ordered 4 sets from scooter center.
Well went threw the shopping cart paid via MC got a email from the saferpay with confirmation ect and nothing from scooter center.
over 15 emails i have sent to them in the last 6 days and still no reply as well as no reply to if my order was taken.

Is the safer pay which they use a fraud?

I am building the ULTIMATE HYOSUNG, not like the past some one did.

Mine has a
-custom machined Malossi front forks to fit my 2005 Hyosung SF50.
-custom machined Malossi 70cc kit with altered port timing
- 21mm carb just to start off with.
-Yasuni R exhaust made to fit
-Custom made intake as the Hyosung is only 1" opening so we made our own intake
So I wanted to get gears and as the Hyosung is part Suzuki I ordered all the sets of gears we have found NOT to fit here in Canada.

So anyone have experiance with scooter center and not getting replies to orderes taken.

Should I contact my CC company and make a claim for fraud?

Thanks

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

Kind of thought so that is why I ordered all the gears i could?

I have not recieved a single email from them even saying the order was taken, as well no reply as i have asked them if it processed threw the system they use.And all with no response nothing?

I am very frustrated as i had planned on getting all the gears and doing some work this weekend as the scoot is ready for the road after almost 7 months of mods.

Sorry no pictures of the process yet as i did some then had a local shop (well a ferry ride away) do all the mods and I am to be gettinmg it this weekend.

RAW,

My only guess is, as Razma already mentioned, that they are temporarily closed (holidays or so).
I sent them an e-mail also a while back and I got a reply that same day from several of their employees. I've also talked to their employees, in real life, and they together with their business sound like a legit company!

However, if I can be of some help to you since you are looking for parts... feel free to ask me. I do the overseas-sales, to the US/Canada/etc., for Jos Dijkman at/via www.JosDijkman.nl/shop.

Hope all works out for you.

Please contact us

Hello, I am one of the shop managers and really sorry for the inconvenience the order caused. Please send me an email to ulf@scooter-center.com and I will immediately try to sort out what is the problem. Please Give me as many details like full address and order number as possible. best rgds Ulf

Ulf
Thanks for the reply :)
I sent a email to you with the completed saferpay information with transaction numbers.
As I said i tried contaction via email plus the online contact forum on the scooter center site and not one reply.

If you can look into this it would be great.

Thanks

Ulf is looking into the issue, looks like the paypal which I guess is part of saferpay has the money in limbo due to a crash during the order process.So the order never went threw but payment was charged.

Hope it all gets worked out.

Really looking for gears for this Hyosung.I would have ordered it all from scooterattack who I have order a few times from but scooter center listed 112mm clutch for Suzuki which is the size I need for my Hyosung.
So i ordered.

Thanks and will let you know how it works out.Plus I will post pictures as i get my scooter back.

Well I was contacted buy Ulf but nothing happened.
Seams the order was charged by their online saferpay and my payment is in space.Withdrawn from my credit card and not in scooter centers payments.

So I am out my money and now have to pullout the gloves contact mastercard and report the process.

Customer service from scooter center on this.NIL

If I had not made the issue public with over 25 emails since I processed the order on May 3 and no one is resolving this issue.

Wished I would have placed my 4th order with scooterattack.

The whole Scooter-Center Crew is allready from friday afternoon in Meinerzhagen, until monday evening. It's normal that they can't react then.

The whole Scooter-Center Crew is allready from friday afternoon in Meinerzhagen, until monday evening. It's normal that they can't react then.

Yes i agree it is the weekend, but my point is since May 3rd I have sent over 25 emails, or contact forums direct from the site requesting any information on this process.And not a single reply from no one.
So are they closed since May 3rd?

I ordered lastly about 1000+ euros staff and i had not recived 1 gileras brakelevers..Put i paid for it and the center list show that it had been sent.

And after looking i sent ja email for them but i still wait the answer:) About 1 month:)

But i have look that every company don+t send sometimes somes products. Especially easyparts.nl - they don´t sent products almost 300 Euros.

Sry for my bad english.

OK so I am not the only one sitting out right now with no email or response from scooter center with a issue on a order?
Darn.

Well live and learn, who to order from and who offers very bad customer service.

So far scooter center since May 3rd has done nothing and offered to do nothing to resolve this.

Well off to the credit card company and see if I can get it reversed?

Next stop some other forums:(:(

I think, the largest problem is yourself. 3 may was a saturday and sunday was the 4th. So you only wait now 4 normal weekdays. That's it. Some people are very impatient, you are one of them.

I think, the largest problem is yourself. 3 may was a saturday and sunday was the 4th. So you only wait now 4 normal weekdays. That's it. Some people are very impatient, you are one of them.

No today is the 12th and also Ulf said the order never made it to them!
And no one is looking into were my money went , that is what has my curly's.

I am a very patient person but rip me off and i get a little upset.

All it would have taken is scooter center look into this find out what happpened and let me know.But nothing , zip , not even a roll of TP to make me feel good.

So am I impatient yes after you take my money and do not even respond at all.

I'm sure it is just a misunderstanding. The intentions of any business, any legit business that is, is not to rip people off. I am a starter and I don't work that way either, I am definitely sure that Scooter-Center does not have that mentality of ripping people off; they want to keep their customers, like any other business would!

Give it some time. Your money can not just disappear like that. I use PayPal on a daily basis, and when my money is frozen for one specific transaction it is not gone forever, but sitting somewhere safe until the issue/problem is resolved!

Again, feel free to contact me if you are willing to order other parts or the ones you have ordered now which have not yet arrived.

Hope it will all work out for you!
Fredzzz

I recieved a email today saying the order has been sent along with a tracking number, now I hope the parts fit.

Thanks to all of you

Good to hear that the issue has been resolved.
Have fun with your parts.

Fred

Thanks Fred.
You may just see a order from me you never know9||6

I have had such a issue with this 2005 Hyosung since the last time I rode it in Sept.

Had a local mechanic how was offering scooter mods and has a site to do some mods.
A Airsal kit 70cc, Arreche 19mm carb and cltuch spring, I had installed the Hebo Variator and supplied him with 10 sets of 3 weights for a tune and i would order a complete set once done.
Well he took from Sept to Dec to do these mods and I finally found out after getting upset with him, that he broke the crank as he stripped the threads on the variator as he had no idea thye were reverse threads.
So he ordered in half a crank and then broke that one as he pushed them together.So he ordered in another stock crank from what i was told.
Finally got the scooter from in Jan 2 and it ran like a tank.No power, nothing.I was out $400.00 for his payment on work and the scooter was slower and just made a idel.

So I contacted severl shops local here and no one would touch the Hyosung so I found a spot that was a ferry ride away.They took it on no issues.

Well that was a nightmare.The Airsal kit timing was out and I said go for a Malossi which they recommended.But they had no idea which one.So they ordered a 70cc kit with timing a little different and had the outer coller on the 70cc kit machined for my block.
Ok kit done
Now the crank was never looked and as requested when we dropped it off, replace it I said.But they did not as they had no idea were to get one.

Next a complete custom made intake as the stock hyosung is so small and agian no after market.(scooter attach lists one for a Suzuki but none in stock with no ETA)

Then the front forks, a Malossi front end sent to the machine shop to match the stock.
Well that was several weeks and attempts to get correct.

Then the gears we ordered 4 sets for suzuki from Malossi.NONE fit paid the restocking on the gears.

Add in after market CDI and ignition.

Did I say the scooter has been in the shops since Sept.I may get it going yet before the summer.

Thanks again

Back