Help Explain Yasuni Exhaust Systems

Speed

Please in lighten me about these Yasuni Exhaust Systems. It seems that these Yasuni Exhaust Systems are really good. Everyone on this forum and others abroad seems to be talking about the C16 & C20 Exhaust Systems. I have never ever seen one, so I went to there web site.
These exhaust look like the Bidalot exhaust system. I thought Polini Evolution #6 & #7, Malossi MHR Team, Hebo Manston, Metrakit Pro Race Exhaust worked best. Which do you guys rate as the TOP (3) Exhaust Systems for 70cc track racing using a 19mm carburetor (with a tuned or modified cylinder, bottom half, you know the works).

Speed

Advertisement - register to remove this

Bidalot have the same exhausts as yasuni, c16 and c20..
There are some differences, the quality of the exhaust is not as good as the yasuni, and in the performance too.. Alexander from this forum tested both exhausts and consultated that the yasuni performed more rpm's, 500 or so..

Giving a rate about best exhaust systems, there is no best exhaust.. @ Tuning Algemeen, you'll see Boyd has posted a list with good exhausts for unmodified or modified cylinders.

i have good results with my "tuned" MHR Team 2000 (mina)exhaust, it runs better than "stock" MHR Team exhaust. my MHR Speed cilinder is now heavily modded so the "stock" pipe was inadequate for the power & rpm i'm shooting for.

please don't laugh at my post 'coz i know that MHR Team mina exhaust is rated as crap by most tuners in Holland but this isn't an MHR Team spec mina exhaust anymore after the alterations that i made.

yes i truly believe Yasuni C20 is one of the best commercially available exhausts for the tuned 70ccc cilinders but a custom exhaust designed for the tuned cilinder is much better but very expensive at best but thee rewards are truly worth the investment.

Back