[french project]Bw's roXx Evo Tuned MaX

Is that frame of you chrome? or is it a spray? or is it a coating? cuzz its looking quite cool but doesnt look like chrome... plz pm me what it is :D

Cool scooter :D!!!

Realtjuh said:
Is that frame of you chrome? or is it a spray? or is it a coating? cuzz its looking quite cool but doesnt look like chrome... plz pm me what it is :D

Cool scooter :D!!!

hello,it is a painting off course +ralf+ +ralf+

up

This is tipical french tuning:

0107200607552030.jpg

why do you guys always tune like this :rolleyes:

Les roues sont completement a couper le souffle .
Beau travail Cousin.
Do you know how much will a set a wheels like that go for ?

keep on the good work

PetriK said:
This is tipical french tuning:

why do you guys always tune like this :rolleyes:

excuse me, it's not the easier way for me to expalin things like this in english...

gaz flows may be troubled when pass from the crankcase to inlet port, and from the carburetor to crankcase
and it mays slow down gaz flows

doing this, you can win in filling up the engine, and so, win torque

this modification it's not the unique that have been done on this cilinder^^

unfortunetly, you don't ask the good questions...but you are right when you say "this is typical franch tuning", some "french tuners" think that this modification is very important for performance
but the most important modification can't be judged on pictures....how can you tell if port timing have been modified, just looking a picture?

i dont say its the port timing that is always the same, because i cant see that ,but you guys always fill the engine up with defqon, here we dont do that ;) we dont see any profit from that :) i was just curious

PetriK said:
i dont say its the port timing that is always the same, because i cant see that ,but you guys always fill the engine up with defqon, here we dont do that ;) we dont see any profit from that :) i was just curious

"defqon"????

its clearly not the better way to increase power, of course

anyway, the gain (if there's one^^) is difficult to feel for a rider....we aren't robots...it seems that most of us can't feel a 5% difference in power...

MC_cucciole said:
"defqon"????

its clearly not the better way to increase power, of course

anyway, the gain (if there's one^^) is difficult to feel for a rider....we aren't robots...it seems that most of us can't feel a 5% difference in power...

yeah i know, but the result you get, in compensation with all the hours of work you put into all the 'fluid metal' adjustments, falls in nothing when you get in on the dyno, I THINK! but it sure looks nice, i was just curious because you only see this kind of tuning on french bikes, from what ive seen ;)

Nick L Møller said:
Nice cylinder where can the buy's??

Looks verey nice

in my opinion, you can't buy this cylinder, because it's a race cylinder that can only be fitted on race engines, it's a factory items so it's unavailable for a person

Back