Exhaust help, which will work?

sta4

I have a Motomojo Uptown (see link for picture: http://www.scooter-steve.com/scooters-motomojo-uptown.htm ) model 50QT-2 made by Qianjiang. It came with some cheap knockoff exhaust when I bought it:

mime-attachment.jpg

The exhaust always comes loose and absolutely has killed my low end, so I want to scrap it and get something new and better. My question is what exhaust will fit on my scooter, as it is not exactly popular in the aftermarket field. Also, any online recommendation as to where the best place is to buy an exhaust?

Advertisement - register to remove this

Your Best of getting a pm 360 pipe,
check your jet go up bout 8-15 sizes bigger
and wack in about 3.7 rollers in
that will make your bottem end better
:) aerox kid :)

Any good website suggestions to get those, preferably in US?

By the way, after doing some research my scooter is basically a Vento Zip R3i, just a different name I guess.

Last edited:
Minarelli Horizontal exhausts will work. Yasuni R is a good pipe. You can get it from www.scootercraft.com

If you want one that's inexpensive, try the Tecnigas Next-R or the Leo Vince TT. The Leo Vince at least needs to have the small restrictor removed for good performance:
www.scooterinvasion.net/deresleo.html

Any Parts Unlimited dealer (most motorcycle and scooter shops) can get you Arrow, Leo Vince, and Athena exhausts. Perhaps even a few others.

~Josh

Well started having serious problem with the crappy knockoff exhaust so I am now reverting back to a stock one. Shop said that it wasn't getting enough back pressure and that it was killing the low end.

My question now is if down the road I decided to get a Minarelli exhaust or some other similar upgrade, does anything else need to be done or is it really just a simple bolt on? No tuning needs to be done or anything, correct?

Back