I want to buid my own racing exhaust, need help!

paksik

Hello everyone. I have a problem I have an engine Gilera Runner 172cc and I wanted to put there ricing exhaust but the fact that I'm from Ukraine and we have a tuning problem is to order from Europe. But I have to cook such as exhaust size, I do not know. I beg you to help me be who has the size of a pipe. ktoto Or could withdraw from its dimensions of the tube. I am interested in the dimensions of such tubes as PM tuning, Malossi MHR, Scorpion If you are not very hard to help me please. beforehand thanks to all

Advertisement - register to remove this

Нифига себе, не ожидал здесь такого :)
А что ты у самих PM-tuning или sip-scootershop не закажешь? Они ведь по всему миру рассылают запчасти.
Мля пиши в личку, а то думаю что модераторам это дело не понравится))
Xотя пох, сюда никто никогда не смотрит, и модеров я всех знаю, даже интересно что они скажут на эту тему.

вот пимер того что мне нужно но только на 172сс

25fb6715abaf.jpg

âîò ïèìåð òîãî ÷òî ìíå íóæíî íî òîëüêî íà 172ññ

Last edited by a moderator:
Great diagram of the design! What performance specs was it designed to meet? How did you sort out the diameters and lengths?

Paksik , it looks like its Dio , not gilera 172?

here some dimension for you thats works for everything from 50cc to 172cc :

mid section : 110mm diameter 110mm long

back cone , 160mm long ( 110mm diameter going to 20mm muffler for 172cc , 13mm for 50cc , 16mm for 70cc ..

front cone 160mm ( 110 mm going to 40mm )

total pipe lenght is LONG : 1000 mm ( from cylinder to end of last cone)

so rest is 570 mm long pipe going from cylinder to that 40mm front cone --

depending on how many CC is engine , and if you have good transmision ( CVT ) and clutch parts and tuned perfectly and cyliner etc etc etc -->you shorten that 570mm pipe 20mm at a time to find peak rpm and power .. you must change transmision parts ( rollers , spring etc )like 20 times etc etc ..

if not have those , leave it long .. 1000mm

dont waste your time measuring those racing pipes , they will not work unless everything in engine changed ( only cartel is not changed )

to get cones paterns go to www.pulserate.com and down load program , then print out and cut paper ..

Last edited:
Back