exhaust for stock piaggio lc.

airwalk3r

Hi guys, i have an piaggio lc with malossi multivar and delta & 19mm carb, i need an exhaust for my stock cylinder for the greatest power. Could you guys give some example of good exhaust's.

Advertisement - register to remove this

Try a Evo 50 exhaust ;) by the way i ride with a giannelli reverse new model on a zip sp stock and it rides very well but ik think its not the fastest exhaust

70manstonzip said:
Try a Evo 50 exhaust ;) by the way i ride with a giannelli reverse new model on a zip sp stock and it rides very well but ik think its not the fastest exhaust

std cilinder and Polini evo 50 exhaust does work very good , problem is for how long ...

i did this on my stock zip sp lc but this was to much, to much rpm for the cilinder.. , a Yasuni R is a perfect exhaust for std piaggio engines..

...And if i use the Yasuni R, any adjustments on the vario rollers, clutch springs and jets of the stock 17.5mm carburetor?

beta675 said:
.....Is the yasuni R designed originally for 50cc or 70cc cylinder?....

it's designed for low to mid-range RPM , so it runs nice on std 50 cylinders and low rpm 70cc cylinders

beta675 said:
...And if i use the Yasuni R, any adjustments on the vario rollers, clutch springs and jets of the stock 17.5mm carburetor?

you'll at least need to change the main jet and the variator rollers , most of the times you'll need to change the clutch springs too..

Back