Evo2 gets really hot fast.

CruzarN/SWE

First of all im sorry for my bad english!

Yes, my minarelli lc with following setup -

Minarelli sd lc tuned for evo2 and mhr overange by CruzarN
Polini Evolution2
Malossi MHR rhq 12mm
Malossi MHR Overange kit
Malossi MHR kevlar belt
Malossi MHR delta clutch
Malossi MHR 28 mm shortneck
Malossi MHR 3,7 G
Malossi mhr Torsion controll
Vforce3 by Moto tassinari
28 mm Wig
Stage6 skf c4
Yasuni carrera 21 kevlar
NGK Iridium IS BR9EIX
NGK silicon sparkwire
Stage6 PWK 28 mm
Malossi mhr e5
Top nardo replica drevkåpa
HPI 2004 analog
Stage6 racing cnc drive
Castrol power 1 racing helsyntet + 98 okt

gets overheated after like 5 minutes 3 minutes warming up almost no gas) (2 minutes quite smooth driving) ... i have good cirkulation on the water , the cooler is nice (rieju drac cooler) ,str8 waterpump . (like 0,6 l coolerwater) ..

here is a bad pic how the cooler is sitting -

DSCN1958.jpg

I have tried with some mainjets lite 135 to 160 ...

There is no air bubbles in the cooling system.

anobody knows the problem?

Advertisement - register to remove this

Hi.

The cooling circuit you have is pretty small, 0.6l is not alot for a highend bike, Also the radiator looks good but the place its sitting is not getting much cool air / enough cool air. I would either move the radiator to the front, or run 2 radiators. If I remeber right I did a test one time and used one radiator, and it got hot so fast, the second rad makes such a difference.

Are you using any form of cooling / mix for the cooling water?

Hi.

The cooling circuit you have is pretty small, 0.6l is not alot for a highend bike, Also the radiator looks good but the place its sitting is not getting much cool air / enough cool air. I would either move the radiator to the front, or run 2 radiators. If I remeber right I did a test one time and used one radiator, and it got hot so fast, the second rad makes such a difference.

Are you using any form of cooling / mix for the cooling water?

Yeah , im using GALPS cooling water .... i think i will put a cooler in the front to , ride doubble!

thx for answer!

The cooling circuit is oke like that ( in Belguim and the Netherlands we all drive a short circuit ) i would try to re-assemble your inner and outer cilinderhead(s) :! i had the problem 2 a while ago so...

good luck

Greets Robby

no need for 2 radiators, can just mount a bigger one, and u should set your scooter when it's warm, and if it continues flush the radiator maybe it's clogged or something

Back