hebo r2 or evo2 modified

lilplaya_bm

what are the tightest clutch springs and contra springs? anyone in bermuda have a hebo r2 pipe for sale or something that performs better then the polini evo2... the evo2 has a small stinger at the end of the pipe, so i was gunna try welding one from a fabrizi 90 pipe on it....can anyone help?

Advertisement - register to remove this

And what clutches are u using for the engins type?? each engine has different tension spring colors for different engines mineralli or paiggio?

minarelli. polini 2g back clutch. i believe the mhr black spring is tighter, i felt one today incomparison to my one... i have the evo2 pipe...i dont want the hebo R2 anymore. i am gunna modify my polini one... the down pipe is curled a bit to much and the stinger(the top part of the pipe that curls over) is a little to thin..my friend is gunna cut and weld the pipe up real nice.... do u guys think that would run nicer or what????????thanks!!!!!!

the polini back clutch is fine the malossi black springs are the tightest but they also have to be changed regularly if your racing it usually after every race for if u are ridin on the street then every week. use the mal;ossi red tesion spring that is the tightest for the mineralli or if u can find one a hebo black tension spring for a piaggio engine it will fit. About the pipe polini is not the best pipe for a mineralli engine. in my opinion the best choice would be not to cut it jus try and get your hands on a C20 yasuni pipe.

the expansion chamber on my polini evo2 is bigger then the c21 but the down pipe is kind of "s" shaped and the stinger(curled part) is skinnier then the c21..i wanted to get a fabrizi stinger first and try that...then straighten the down pipe...if that dont work then i will buy a hebo R2...hebo r2 run better on my bike then the c20...by a long shot...but i havent seen any c21 here on the island...two people,supposedly, have them but i havent seen them....

yeah there aren't any C21's on the island as of yet if someone has them they may have special ordered them.but it's a waste of time and money to try and cut and weld a muffler that u have no dyno to test if its getting better or worse. Hebo is good but the tend to break very easy especially on a 491 they tend to hit thet plastics and break the stinger. The c21 is actually meant for tuned cylinders. The C20 for untuned. And fabizi is jus trash production wise. Mr. benalli has a c20 he has also tried every other pipe besides the polini but like i said b4 the polini is notthe best pipe for the mineralli. Talk to him he may have some insite into your dilemma.

the new polini evo pipe runs nice...my cilinder is tuned...i didnt open transfers but i opened my exhaust port alot and that pipe cant handle those high rpms.

Zip_Racer_7-who are u i might know u?

yeah this is jecoa i've had every bike u scooter worth tuning and i've done a bit ov homework on some stuff but i can only give my personal opinion

Back