Best place to buy online

crlracing

I would like to buy an overrange kit and a delta clutch and i would like to have your comments about the best place to buy online and with the best prices . Please do not tell me scootxtreme because i made one order a few months ago and they never sent me the order and so farr didn´t return my money after many e-mails and a few phone calls

Advertisement - register to remove this

crlracing said:
I would like to buy an overrange kit and a delta clutch and i would like to have your comments about the best place to buy online and with the best prices . Please do not tell me scootxtreme because i made one order a few months ago and they never sent me the order and so farr didn´t return my money after many e-mails and a few phone calls

maby the comment is a bit to late but i want to reply on this message

You are from Portugal if i am right, you ordered and we saw that the transfercosts would be that high, so we asked you to transfer 10 euro extra for the shipping costs, you never wanted that, so we gave you your money back, i think that would be very reasonable

I'M SORRY??!!?? I STILL DIDN´T RECEIVED MY MONEY BACK!!! i EVEN SEND A E-MAIL MENSAGE LAST WEEK AND ONE MORE TIME NO ANSWER!!!

Scooterparts.nl
Easyparts.nl
Scooter-center.com
Scooter-attack.com

These online site is very Good Service. I have good experience with these site.

Back