best exhaust for aerox???

eddiesmith

iv just bought a 2006 yamaha aerox 50 n lookin to de-restrict it wiv a performance exhaust, any recommendations?
at the moment im lookin at the gianelli reverse, but mainly for looks but im more concerned about power

Advertisement - register to remove this

are you gonna use the stock cilinder or upgrade to a 70cc later on?
i intend to upgrade to a 70cc cylinder later on in the yr but want to buy the exhaust now so it would be good if i didnt have to change it but alot of the good exhaust especially the yazuni's are specifically made to suit 70cc engines

Well it depends... Which cyl. you want to upgrade to later ? Steet-use ? Race-use ? SD70 ? EVO ? Speed ? 2F4R ?

Street-use - DR70
Race-use - EVO / Speed / 2F4R

I used a Top Performances Due + 2004 for street-use. This is a middle / high ranged RPM cast-iron cyl.. This is the fastest cast-iron cyl. btw. Worked perfectly on a Giannelli Shot. :)

I don't know what scooter shack is, but its wrong.
Take one that DME3 has mentioned they work quite well on a 50cc and a low revving 70cc.

i run a laser x-pro its suited for low revvin cylinders really, i run it on my stock cylinder ported and can get just over 60mph on clock and i beat every1 other 50cc around by miles, its better than leo vince rubbish, ill bre getting a low-mid race 70cc soon and trying it then. Been told a doppler s3r pipe or gianelli shot is the way to go otehr than the x-pro.

Saying that the pipe does allow quite high revs, i put a race 50cc kit on my bike which was high revvin, i has 10-20mph when the bike seriously flew the belt slipped and all but then this stopped and revs were back to normal and couldnt get the right setup witht he pipe-using super light rollers. But on a long straight road i got 70mph clock speed, using 2gram rollers (9 roller vario)

Back