best exhaust for aerox?

smarty_boi

what is the best(performance) exhaust available for my yamaha aerox. My aerox is fully derestricted & has a technigas exhaust fitted on it at the minute but is nearly rotten so in need of a new 1.
apparently the leo vince ZX is the best for the aerox, is that correct?

Advertisement - register to remove this

what is the best(performance) exhaust available for my yamaha aerox. My aerox is fully derestricted & has a technigas exhaust fitted on it at the minute but is nearly rotten so in need of a new 1.
apparently the leo vince ZX is the best for the aerox, is that correct?

Don't even think LV ZX here. It is ONLY good for low rpm,
high torque driving (40mph and under). Toy pipe.
If you are thinking about later going to 70cc then get
the Yas R. If you then tune the 70cc you need a Yas 16.
But if you stay stock 50cc then Yas Z or even Yas R is best.
Even with an untuned 70cc the Yas 16 will perform better
than the Yas R, although it is mismatched.

The Ginanelli Extra is quite good as well. frank

I would buy the Yasuni R it is al realy good exhaust.

could you tell me weather the yasuni r exhaust comes with rollers, jet or clutch springs? because the leo vince comes with rollers and clutch springs. Also does the yasuni carbon R/Z rust

Last edited:
real pipes only come with the pipe. Nothing else. All pipes will rust if they are just clearcoated with laquer. It will eventually flake.

YOu have to get it chromed or ceramic coated if you dont want rust. Or paint with hi-temp black paint, but that looks worse than rust in my opinion.

real pipes only come with the pipe. Nothing else. All pipes will rust if they are just clearcoated with laquer. It will eventually flake.

YOu have to get it chromed or ceramic coated if you dont want rust. Or paint with hi-temp black paint, but that looks worse than rust in my opinion.

could you recomened what weight rollers to put in & what size jet to use if i i got a yasuni z carbon? my aerox is a 2000 model and at the minute is standard except for a technigas exhaust and 4.7gram rollers does around 55-60mph? willl the yasuni z make a big difference when used in conjunction with the right weight rollers and jet size?

Back