Whats the best exhaust to Polini Corsa?

Advertisement - register to remove this

C21
C21mina.jpg

or a

Metrakit Pro race
52860.jpg

:)

I agree. I'd say a Giannelli Shot / Top Performances Nardo / Yasuni R or something in that range. Try an exhaust that is built for low to medium reved 70cc engines.

As Butch already said,its more for High End cylinders EXCEPT u got enough skills and port your cylinder to those timings which exhaust supports.

C21
C21mina.jpg

or a

Metrakit Pro race
52860.jpg

:)

you're kidding right? those pipes are made for high end 70cc racing cylinders (MHR Team 7T, Polini Evo & MK Prorace) & not the correct pipe for midrace 70cc kits like the Polini Corsa.

i have a Polini Corsa on my Aerox & it's a bit tuned & if i had to buy the correct pipe for it it will be a yasuni R or city16. currently i'm using a Leo Vince TT pipe bcoz it's the pipe my aerox came with when we bought it.

A c16 again would be best suited to a midrace engine, a City16 may be a little more suited, however, I had a Hebo sport cylinder on my old setup and a Yasuni r was a fantastic exhaust as many people will tell you..

Just because the exhausts are "higher" up the range, doesnt mean they are any better for that setup, they are all made very differently from one another for the three different setups, street, midrace and highend.

Back