A/C Horizontal Minarelli Zumas

Ndog1

Mechanical Advisor
Me again, also from last year, I have two bugeye U.S zumas with A/C evo kits on them and c21 pipes but they were never started last fall due to kickstand and variator problems.

My first problem was with the Malossi OR kit and the Evo 12mm crank compatibility but over the winter I had the spacers machined quite nicely.

Now I have 2 kickstand "kits" that need to go on and then the pipes can go on and im ready to go. Im almost postive the kickstands wont be direct bolt on so anyone have any tips for mounting a sidestand with minimal fabrication and plastic removal.

Also, I have decided to keep these A/C evos pretty tame and only matched the casing and manifold and didnt touch the cylinder ports. I am planning to use my spare 19mm carbs (1 dell and 1 arreche..lol i know) but I have heard they will be just fine as far as cooling and stuff. I just dont want to go thru the nightmare of carb positioning with the bigger carbs. Will 19mm be ok with the evo c21 setups and if so what type of airbox should I use? Would a modified stocker work?

NDog1

Advertisement - register to remove this

Back