2fast4race for minarelli

Eoin70 said:
the 2 f4r will score about 23-25 hp untuned

a mAx tuned evo or mhr etc will be hard pushed top get about 21-22

BUt you can buy a 80 cc MInarelli kit from the other brands, Fabrizi, Simonini, Athena etc..and tune it! A 80 cc tuned Athena is very good too!

Got that right emo.
Why spend all that money and a shit load of messing with the cylinder making it fit when you can wait and get the cylinder 100% perfect and just bolt it right on....

What do those kits rev to?

fabrizi athena and siminini are not as good as mk ,evo ,or mhr 70cc...siminini, fabrizi, athena all do not have double exhaust port or auxilary ports so they all rev a little lower

lilplaya_bm, you said that the fabzizi, simonini, athena cylinders doesn't have double exhaust or auxiliary exhaust ports - http://aerox.info/tuningowy-kit-fabrizi-racing-92cc-do-silnikow-minarelli/ this cylinder is little bigger [92cc], but it has double exhaust. :)
the 2f4r kits are great, i've seen it on youtube... nice power :) and nice price, but if you want to have the 2t monster on two wheels... :D
2f4r it's 80cc?

edit
sorry, i didn't look on the date of last post... :/ i think in 2005 there weren't any cylinders [athena, simonini, fabrizi] with double exhaust or auxiliary exhaust ports

Back