XSH tuning problems pls help :(!

SpeedSboRacer

German Dssc
Hello

I have some problems with XSH.

I have send Marco vW my parts (speed04,carter,keihin...)
I called him an he said that the thinks was send to me.
but i have became nothing. Its now 3 weeks ago.
I sit all time at the telephone to speak to him, but he didn´t answer.
he became my money 1 month ago ;( .

have anybody connection to him to ask him about my parts?
if it is impossible I will come to henglo to pick up my parts.

thanks for help :*
bedank

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

Hello

I have some problems with XSH.

I have send Marco vW my parts (speed04,carter,keihin...)
I have call with him he says that was send to me.
But i have become nothing. Its know 3 weeks ago
I sit all time on telephone to arrive him.
But he dont answer.
He has become my money over 1 month ago ;( .

Have someone connection to him to ask whats up with my parts.
If that impossible i want to come to hengelo to pick up my parts.

thanks for help :*
bedank

Thats normal! You will get your parts but you must have time!!

thanks for your post
i know but he says its ready and he had send it to me.
its know over 2months ago where i send my parts to him.
He says its ready but know he dont answer i hope some people can tell me where my parts are.
9||6

WOW, AM I SURPRISED?

thanks for your post
i know but he says its ready and he had send it to me.
its know over 2months ago where i send my parts to him.
He says its ready but know he dont answer i hope some people can tell me where my parts are.
9||6

Ok, and now all of Marco's friends are goign to jump in and say how good he is and blah blah blah...

Like i said before, it takes YEARS to make a name for yourself, and seconds to destroy it....

MARCO, I WILL NEVER sned anything to you, nor will i reccomend you, nor will i ever support you no matter how good your work is....

You need to get your act together, and lets see what your friends are going to say about this post, they must get FAST work done by you....

What a disgrace....

You would think that with all the negative stuff going about the guy, he would do times better customer service to try and fix things, but only digging himself a bigger hole...

Maybe all his friends that talk so nicely about him should go and HELP THE GUY, cause he is ruining his business....

Marky

Ok, and now all of Marco's friends are goign to jump in and say how good he is and blah blah blah...

Like i said before, it takes YEARS to make a name for yourself, and seconds to destroy it....

MARCO, I WILL NEVER sned anything to you, nor will i reccomend you, nor will i ever support you no matter how good your work is....

You need to get your act together, and lets see what your friends are going to say about this post, they must get FAST work done by you....

What a disgrace....

You would think that with all the negative stuff going about the guy, he would do times better customer service to try and fix things, but only digging himself a bigger hole...

Maybe all his friends that talk so nicely about him should go and HELP THE GUY, cause he is ruining his business....

Marky

Only the right anwser, hopefully other people will learn from this.

I think so too.
But can any body help me,friends of marco?
Where my parts are?
When marco in the store in hengelo , where i can pick up my parts?

Thanks 4 help

Thanks
I know the adress.
But i dont know when marco is in the store.
I have read the topic , so i think people can help me here.
Pikehead have send me pm i think he will look after my parts.

Greetz

Solving problems is one thing.....

Problem's are solved :)

Preventing them is another......

Pikeheat, does Marco come on this board? DO you ever show him what people are writing about his shop?

I know that i would listen to someone, but it would be a greater effect for him to see what people are writing....

Why don't you show him? I think that would cause him to put his act into gear....
Marky

PREVENT THE BUILDUP OF WORK, AND ANSWER THE PHONE WHEN PEOPLE CALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Preventing them is another......

Pikeheat, does Marco come on this board? DO you ever show him what people are writing about his shop?

I know that i would listen to someone, but it would be a greater effect for him to see what people are writing....

Why don't you show him? I think that would cause him to put his act into gear....
Marky

PREVENT THE BUILDUP OF WORK, AND ANSWER THE PHONE WHEN PEOPLE CALL!!!!!!!!!!!

he knows what everybody is writing here.

Back