XSH Tuning bad service????!!

2F4R 86cc---HHHmmmm... if thats true! im dying to have the information! id rather go with 2fast86cc than TCR!

TIBA my friend whats our next move???

by the WAY guys...all the parts that we got from XSH were stalled except for the AIR FILTER ( NO ADAPTOR and NO ROOM)... we will be posting result upon testing!

Thanks to you GUYS!
and to that LBC lady with nice ASS-et

Hey,
I had the same problem last year ... I've send 4 cylinders, 1 carburator and one "block" (I don't konw how is called the whole engine) .. and that Marco ...he did not awnser the phone, mail .. anything ... I have wait more than a half of year.. and than a friend of my father that live in Netherland conctact him... than he has finally send my parts back... but I think they are not MAX tuned.. i have paid for every cylinder 150€... and he just made his logo on it and polished an exhuast port :)

I allmost lost 1000€ and all the stuff I've send to him.. he SUX totaly

Well polishing the exhaust port is one of the best kept secrets of dutch tuners ;) Dutch customers demand a cool looking cylinder, wether it performs or not isn't very important.

This is totaly bullshit, i know wich cilinders you mean. There is more happend then only the polished exhaust port...

The long waiting time was because some personal things...

Why don't you post some pictures and dyno graphs? Cause I realy can not believe that marco only did some polishing works. Almost every Malossi team7t cylinder that he tuned scores over 22HP SAE. So maybe you should first make some runs with the blocks before you open you're mouth.

So just by looking at a cylinder you can judge about its performance? :X
Get it on the Dyno, before you make suggestions about wat wasn't done to your cylinder. Our Stage 6, some people also asked if only the exhaust port was polished, but it still did 20,3 Bhp....

*Edit, totally agree with Pronk. :)

I'm from Holland, but I've ordered for over €2500,- in parts. After a phonecall they were always delivered in one piece.

When I asked him special things, he just did it for me.

Also we've sent a cylinder to him to tune, wich scored 21.7 SAE. So there's nothing wrong with XSH in my eyes.

Kan iemand mij vertellen hoe ik in contact kan komen met Marco ??
(zijn mobiel neemt ie niet op, en email lijkt ook niet te werken)
Dus als iemand er nog langs gaat morgen ofzo, of hem vaak spreekt, kan je mij dan ff een p.m. sturen. Alvast bedankt Hugo

Back