XSH Tuning bad service????!!

You guys are missing the point....

Hey,
I had the same problem last year ... I've send 4 cylinders, 1 carburator and one "block" (I don't konw how is called the whole engine) .. and that Marco ...he did not awnser the phone, mail .. anything ... I have wait more than a half of year.. and than a friend of my father that live in Netherland conctact him... than he has finally send my parts back... but I think they are not MAX tuned.. i have paid for every cylinder 150€... and he just made his logo on it and polished an exhuast port :)

I allmost lost 1000€ and all the stuff I've send to him.. he SUX totaly

I hear what LencTPH is saying.... and this is an ENGLISH FOURM, so talk english. I didn't write the fourm rules, so don't complain to me...

Basically, why was this thread started, BECAUSE OF BAD SERVICE! NOt because of good service... Look at the news, what is usually the most covered stories? DIsasters, shootings, fires... Not too much about the good...
No one is saying that XSH does crap work , but his service has some issues (2 people have had issues with him, and that is the facts),
so people learn from this... it takes YEARS to build up a good reputation, but only minutes for it to be destroyed....

Stuff like this will only cause XSH to not get new clients for fear of their work not getting done in a good turn around time... he will still have his current customers that believe in him...
I am unbiased, and have nothing against the guy, but i am tired of all the people that live close to the guy defending him to the bone.... there is no issue with you because u are close... you can pop by.....
Others can't, and he knows it, hat is why he doesn't answer the phone...

I lived in bermuda and had the same issues with a Company called BDK Race Engineering. I spent over $10,000 with them, and they still owe me parts 8-9 years later....

Take a chill, and understand these peoples points, and XSH, learn from this, and answer your phone at least....
THen you won't have people secondguess you....
Straight up
Marky

I agree with you, Marco is not a bad guy, but If you cannot handle the work, don't accept it.

Better have customers that are happy and come back, then customers you never see again. But that's my opion.

My carters (engine) where tuned by marco and I had to wait for about 6weeks, I knew it was going to take a while becaus of all the work that he has going on these days... I did not have problems whit the fact that it took so long becaus when the job was ready it looked perfectly :)

If you want quality make sure you are willing to take the time and wait for it, otherwise go to an other tuner, and get shitty tuning that's my opinion cause xsh does represent a high quality of tuning.

My carters (engine) where tuned by marco and I had to wait for about 6weeks, I knew it was going to take a while becaus of all the work that he has going on these days... I did not have problems whit the fact that it took so long becaus when the job was ready it looked perfectly :)

If you want quality make sure you are willing to take the time and wait for it, otherwise go to an other tuner, and get shitty tuning that's my opinion cause xsh does represent a high quality of tuning.

There enough other tuners that do have quality and are fast!

There enough other tuners that do have quality and are fast!

Tell me who you mean with that cause in my opinion there are not many tuners that deliver the quality of xsh...

why do you think that marco needs so much time for tuning parts? because the man is enormously busy because many people want there parts to be xsh tuned for the reputation that xsh has.

Tell me who you mean with that cause in my opinion there are not many tuners that deliver the quality of xsh...

why do you think that marco needs so much time for tuning parts? because the man is enormously busy because many people want there parts to be xsh tuned for the reputation that xsh has.

I send you a Pm, because of spamming.

Beter ga je gewoon ff mailen of spreek je `m aan op een meeting. Want er wordt vantevoren altijd verteld dat het ff kan duren:) Beetje laf dat je gelijk opstapt, als je nog niet eens een reactie van `m hebt gehad:) Iedereen kent Marco, maar moet Marco dan ook de 1000 mensen kennen bij wie die afspraken gelevert heeft? Geloof mij, daar kan je een complete boekhouding van maken!

Succes!

niet om het allemaal goed te praten of wat dan ook, maar als je per dag 300 ( overdrijf ik niet ) keer wordt gebeld, en vaak om niets wordt je knettergek!

ik reken de mailtjes nog niet eens mee die hij op ee ndag krijgt, elke dag +- 75-100, dus....

dit wou ik ff zeggen want dit is niet bekend bij de meesten denk ik ;)!

dan zal die iemand erbij in dienst moeten nemen die dingen voor hem regelt of iig dingen op orde houdt.

Tuurlijk kent die niet elke klant persoonlijk of "wannabe-klant", maar hij mag wel de mensen kennen en goed behandelen waarvan hij al geld en/of onderdelen heeft ontvangen. Zeker als hij deze mensen voorliegt en zegt dat hij het volgende week opstuurt, terwijl hij op dat moment zelf al weet dat dit 100% niet gebeurd is.

Er wordt idd ook verteld dat het 2 tot 3 weken kan duren, maar dit is vaak nog minder dan een kwart van de tijd die hij vaak gebruikt om iets goed bij klanten te krijgen.

en JA, ik heb ook slechte ervaringen met de klantenservice van marco. 4 maanden voor een normale order, en daarna nog een keer 5 maanden voor een verkeerd subframe.

ik zal dan ook persoonlijk geen zaken meer met marco doen, want er zijn ook genoeg andere goede tuners. Daarbij moet ik wel zeggen dat ik alles via de post heb laten versturen, en dat het waarschijnlijk slimmer is om zelf langs te gaan bij de winkel/werkplaats zodat het allemaal goed verloopt.

Tuurlijk zal die het erg druk hebben, vooral tijdens het begin van de SBO. Maar neem dan gewoon niet meer klanten aan dan wat je aan kan.

dit is iig mijn visie op het hele gebeuren.

TRANSLATION

Then he should hire someone to take care of the customers and orders.

offcourse he couldn't possible know all of his customers, but he could give them a good service. For instance he often says that he will ship the parts to you next week even when he know's this is never going to happen.

When you are going to buy parts at his shop or get something tuned he will say that this is going to take 2-3 weeks. But this often is only a quarter of the time he needs to take care of your order.

And YES i have bad experiences with marco, first time i ordered some parts which took 4 months to deliver and the second time it took him 5 months to send me the wrong subframe.

My opinion, blablabla, you could probably go to him as a person instead of ordering at the shop by internet and ship it to you.

Offcourse he is busy tuning the parts and specially just before the SBO started, but in that case you should not take more work than you can handel.

This is what i think about the whole XSH/marco case.

Last edited:
Ben het beetje eens met Michael. Heb 1Februari 800+ euro overgemaakt + nozzel opgestuurd. Ik ben nu al klant bij marco (xsh) gedurende 4-5jaar en hij leverd altijd klasse werk daarom dat ik er ook blijf langs gaan maar nu begint het me soms ook allemaal een beetje tegen te steken dat het lang duurt.

Ik vind marco zeker oké persoon, maar hij moet gewoon iemand aan nemen die de boekhouding en klantendienst kan regelen zodat mensen antwoorden krijgen die ze verwachten en niet van "volgende week is het klaar" paar maand later nog steeds niks. Marco krijgt idd 100+ mails en 100de telefoons per dag maar moet er maar iemand die beantwoorden en alles regelen, hij verdient er genoeg aan en naar de klanten toe zou dit heel wat verbeteren. Persoon kan dan ook pakketen samen stellen van de internetwinkel die binnen zijn gekomen dan moet marco daar ook al geen tijd meer in stoppen en kan die full time tunen en banken.

Nu mijn onderdelen wist ik dat iets langer ging duren dit omdat ik wat speciaals moest hebben. Maar Marco kon me ook gewoon terug mailen van "onderdelen zijn binnen maar ben opzoek naar Tap voor nozzel" dan weet ik hoe de vork op dit moment aan de steel zit, en niet zeggen van binnen dit en 2weken heb jij je spullen. Ik raad marco gewoon aan om effe alle dingen die hij op dit moment nog moet in orde brengen afwerkt voor hij weer dingen gaat aannemen. Dat lijkt me het beste voor de zaak en zijn naam want zou gaat ie gewoon een pak klanten verliezen.

Groeten!

(sorry that I didn't use Englische but the hole text it's to mutch to translate and my Englische is not that good ^^)

(Translate with Site my Englisch is not that bad but no time to translate it self)

Am the bit once with Michael. Have 1februari 800 + Euro transferred + sent a nozzel. I'm now allready 4-5 years customer by marco (xsh) and he does always class work but now it begins to go down with te service of his shop

I find marco certain okay person, but he must usual someone at take, that the book-keepings and customers service can regulate, so that men answer get that they expect and not of "next week is the ready" even month later on still nothing. Marco gets must idd 100 + mails and 100de telephones only there per day but someone that answer and regulate everything, he earns there enough at and to the customers closed will this a lot improve. Person can then also packages together put of the internet store that in be come then must marco that in such a way no time more in stop and can that full time tunen and banks.

Now my parts knew I that something longer wanted to last this because I a little especially had to have. But Marco could me also normally back e-mail of "parts its within only am look up to Tipped for nozzel" then know I how the fork on this moment at the stalk sit, and do not say from in this and 2weken have you your things. I guess marco normally at round evenly all things that he on this moment yet must in order bring finishes for he again compete will accept. That appears me best for the affair and its name for will goes he normally a package customers lose.

Greetings

(Voor nederlands pratende... SITES KUNNEN DUS NIET VERTALEN Hé :#)

Last edited:
I totally agree with you Renzoke, if marco would hire someone to do the webshop and to organize his customers and orders.

He would probably be one of the best scootershops in the netherlands or even europe. Then he would deliver awesome tunework and you could order a lot of parts on the website.

As you said he makes good money of tuning the parts and if his webshop is like www.euroscooters.nl (quick delivery, quality and wide ranch of parts) he could easily hire someone and still make quite some profit.

But this is easier said then done.

give my warmest regards to XSH/Marco van Weerd, his XSH 2Fast pipe (Minarelli) we ordered has met all expectations, the engine makes more power now & it's so easy to dial it in so i finished it in just 1/2day, times a much lower (you won't believe it anyway) than with C21, we even had to go big on the rear tires b'coz the engine was asking for more gearing.

it was already a beast with C21 but with XSH 2Fast Mina pijp it awoken a monster, my rider is going crazy how to keep the front wheel down even if it is spinning the rear tire.

tomorrow we shall see the results of the race against the 90cc's, we are aiming for #1, losing is unacceptable unless politics rears it's ugly head but that is another story.

This thread is not about the parts that there make! We all know he works very good and the parts are nice and powerfull. It's about the service of those parts and the shop (website).

Er wordt idd ook verteld dat het 2 tot 3 weken kan duren, maar dit is vaak nog minder dan een kwart van de tijd die hij vaak gebruikt om iets goed bij klanten te krijgen.

When you are going to buy parts at his shop or get something tuned he will say that this is going to take 2-3 weeks. But this often is only a quarter of the time he needs to take care of your order.

Marco should hire someone to drive his dyno & put all the orders in boxen & posting it... There are a few people who can use & test with a dyno perfectly...

It's strange... a few years ago, Marco was very quick delivering the parts, and was blaming Koopmans Tuning because off the slow delivery of tuned parts...

Now he's a businessman on his own & sees how much time it takes to do al the things around your own shop...

conclusion: Hire someone you trust for taking phones... giving informatie about orders & dropping these @ the postoffice.

I allready posted something like this and deleted it because its not my problem.
But i'm going to say it anyway...

Marco needs to say : No! I'm really sorry but I don't have time for U @ the moment. I will contact you as soon as possible.

But no : He is colleting money frome everyone ( pay forwards ) and then prepair the stuff on "easy going" way.

I see him on meetings collecting money with his stand.
Ore with his dyno.

But he still has to do work for soooo many ppl. that allready payed him.
But no... thats already in the pocket.

Nice job!

A good business man can see when his company is growing to big.
Then you need to hire some ppl to help you.

Back