which cylinder?

Re: Re: Brand??

Originally posted by Razma
It's 2Fast :)
There's another topic about that cylinder here @ the forum :)

I found your post at the "Stroker Cranks 44 mm topic" but it's not too much..

Last edited:
Browni it's me Overrev from the other forum. so you're getting serious now & converting your AC to LC, why not go EVO LC it saves you a lot of money so you can buy other parts.

BTW my Jog MHR Speed is undergoing a major set-up revision, it's about time to dig in there and tune the ports & the pipe. i need it to go faster for next seasons dragracing. it now has MHR rubber manifold & Mikuni TM 28 semi-downdraft carb, i've been trying hard to find this type of carb & finally i've bought one by chance as it came off a wrecked TZR250 lucky me.:D

anyway goodluck to your new project.

Originally posted by tiba_karotsu
Browni it's me Overrev from the other forum. so you're getting serious now & converting your AC to LC, why not go EVO LC it saves you a lot of money so you can buy other parts.

BTW my Jog MHR Speed is undergoing a major set-up revision, it's about time to dig in there and tune the ports & the pipe. i need it to go faster for next seasons dragracing. it now has MHR rubber manifold & Mikuni TM 28 semi-downdraft carb, i've been trying hard to find this type of carb & finally i've bought one by chance as it came off a wrecked TZR250 lucky me.:D

anyway goodluck to your new project.

Hi tiba master!!

I take advice from you, and I am going to buy an EVO LC:)

Back