which cylinder?

anyway...going to boy another corsa from a pal and tune it...:D maby buying second gear and polini 2003 variator/yasuni C16 too..:D...do anybody have a "tune cylinder guide"?

nope you must do all the work & learn how to tune yourself 'coz no tuner will give out his secrets but most of us can give you hints & point you on the right direction.

good luck tuning your cilinder & if you're in doubt use the stock cilinder for practice before doing the real thing.

Re: Italkit BI-Metal

Originally posted by Browni
Hi All!

Can you tell me what port shape has the Italkit Bi-Metal (maybe like Polini EVO)??

oval, the cilinder is the same as the Alu, only the compression is a little higher with the Bi-metal (when mounted the same offcourse:)) so if you don't plan on tuning, you might as well get the Italkit Alu, saves you some money:)

Re: Re: Italkit BI-Metal

Originally posted by $aint
oval, the cilinder is the same as the Alu, only the compression is a little higher with the Bi-metal (when mounted the same offcourse:)) so if you don't plan on tuning, you might as well get the Italkit Alu, saves you some money:)

Thanks!!

What a pity!! I would like to port it, but the oval is shit so I'll buy an EVO LC.. now I have a tuned EVO AC..

Or any reccomendation??

-Metrakit Pro Race II
-Polini EVO
-?? (MHR is too expensive, Hebo has very bad NiKaSil quality..and I hate them too:):):):)

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Italkit BI-Metal

Thanks!!

What a pity!! I would like to port it, but the oval is shit so I'll buy an EVO LC.. now I have a tuned EVO AC..

Or any reccomendation??

-Metrakit Pro Race II
-Polini EVO
-?? (MHR is too expensive, Hebo has very bad NiKaSil quality..and I hate them too:):):):)

You want 2 make your engine LC?
Furtheron no restrictions (for races or so)?
And what will be the rest of your setup?
And its for you Ovetto, right?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Italkit BI-Metal

You want 2 make your engine LC?
Furtheron no restrictions (for races or so)?
And what will be the rest of your setup?
And its for you Ovetto, right?

Yes thats mine!

Yes I'll convert is to LC
I am going to buy a TOP Performances waterpump kit (99.1108.0) a used motorcycle radiator, a Koso Rev+tempmeter...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Italkit BI-Metal

Yes thats mine!

Yes I'll convert is to LC
I am going to buy a TOP Performances waterpump kit (99.1108.0) a used motorcycle radiator, a Koso Rev+tempmeter...

Ok, you could as well get a second hand waterpump, saves you a lot of money...

As for the cilinder, are you/a tuner going 2 tune it?
Or do you want 2 keep it stock?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Italkit BI-Metal

Ok, you could as well get a second hand waterpump, saves you a lot of money...

As for the cilinder, are you/a tuner going 2 tune it?
Or do you want 2 keep it stock?

I don't want to buy a used waterpump.. Yes a I'll tune it!! })

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Italkit BI-Metal

I don't want to buy a used waterpump.. Yes a I'll tune it!! })

You didn't want an Hebo? Else you could've chosen the NG..
How much do you want to pay for your cilinder max?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Italkit BI-Metal

You didn't want an Hebo? Else you could've chosen the NG..
How much do you want to pay for your cilinder max?

Why I pay more money for an expensive stuff (Hebo Manston) if I can buy the same think (Polini EVO) cheaper? :) :) :)

I have 430 euro for the water cooling project:((

I wasn't talking about the Hebo Manston, but about the Hebo NG, which has a good price/quality ratio, and some good tuning possibilities...

Furtheron you could get a normal KRD 70cc cilinder (not the competition and tune it yourself)...

Or you could search for an older evo and tune it yourself...

Or you could get a new evo6 and just mount it:)

I wasn't talking about the Hebo Manston, but about the Hebo NG, which has a good price/quality ratio, and some good tuning possibilities...

Furtheron you could get a normal KRD 70cc cilinder (not the competition and tune it yourself)...

Or you could search for an older evo and tune it yourself...

Or you could get a new evo6 and just mount it:)

I know the Hebo NG and sure it has very low price, but it needs a lot of porting cause is has very small transfers.. I suggested this cylinder to my friends and they've got it!

I know the Hebo NG and sure it has very low price, but it needs a lot of porting cause is has very small transfers.. I suggested this cylinder to my friends and they've got it!

that's why I asked if it was going 2 be tuned:)

that's why I asked if it was going 2 be tuned:)

I saw some pictures at the other topic and that Malossi cylinder is very nice with the 3 boost ports, but it's a Piaggio version and I think the minarelli is different:'(

What do you think about the Pro Race II ??

Brand??

2003_1005_041303AA.JPG

Who makes this cylinder?? What is it's name? Fa2st???

Good question, I have never seen this cylinder before. Pro Race is Metrakit's products. I think the Metrakit Pro Race is better than the Hebo Manston. I have used both.

Added Speed

Originally posted by Speed
Good question, I have never seen this cylinder before. Pro Race is Metrakit's products. I think the Metrakit Pro Race is better than the Hebo Manston. I have used both.

Added Speed

I know Pro Race is Metrakit, but thanks;) ;)

Ok. Hebo Manston -> Be out! })

There are 3 competitor yet:

-Pro Race
-Polini EVO
-maybe MHR Speed

Back